BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Gabi C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I can't help but drink this tea every day. It's delicious and i always go back to it after trying other teas. It is a bit unhealthy and full of sugar. I do drink about a glass each day to get some sugar in my life
Danielle W.
Usually I'm a fan of tea and lemonade,but I do not like the flavor of this one. I'm not sure what it is,but the couple times I've tried it I just don't like it. I was surprised because I usually really like Arizona products. I wouldn't buy again.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
I always enjoyed lemonade and iced tea separate but combining both in a quick and efficient drink is an amazing combination. I love the sweetness of both the tea and the tart of the lemonade. I enjoy drinking a glass at least once a day.
Rya Z.
Before seeing this can in a gas station I didn't know Arnold Palmer was a real person, and had always assumed it was a random drink name. So thanks for that.
The drink itself is great, and honestly does taste like both tea and lemonade.
Elise C.
Frederic Wisconsin
What a great product, with such a desired and reasonable price. Thanks for keeping it real Arizona! My favorite flavour of their many options. So refreshing, not to mention the can size makes other companies look cheap with their portions
Caprina D.
My all time favorite tea. I grew up on it my entire family loves it! The packaging is sleek and cool looking. I love the plastic bottles! It is very affordable. I will buy this drink forever haha!!!!!
Menaka S.
One of my favorite half iced tea half lemonades (with the exception being Trader Joe's organic tea and lemonade). It is refreshing and super in expensive and the can is quite big. I don't drink sugared beverages often, so this is a nice treat.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Yummy! I buy this all the time. I get it at 7/11 and it has to be the most inexpensive beverage only 99 cents and it's awesome. It's perfectly sweet without being sickly sweet.
Tara N.
Great tasting but crazy high in calories. It's good for mixing drinks with as well because of the sugar but I wouldn't suggest a lot of it. Just too much sweetness sometimes.
Victoria K.
Love buying these at the 99 cent store! They're smaller sizes but you get bang for your buck. The flavors are not overpowering, and just the right blend of tea and lemonade.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.