BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I am not a fan of this drink, I do not like the lemon and tea mixture at all. I know this is a very popular drink among a lot of people, but I just don't get it. The flavor isn't very good, i like the tea alone just not a fan of it mixed with the lemonade. I really like the packaging! It looks really cool
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
Nothing reminds me of my childhood more than an Arnold Palmer. These cute little cans are great for school lunches or a pick me up on the go. They're just right in terms of sweetness and flavor!
Courtney S.
Smithfield
I only buy this tea in a can, the powder mix and the bottled version just aren't the same.  this stuff is perfect on a hot summer day. drink it on ice or add some rum to it, there is no bad way to consume this stuff. Sad sad day when the actual Arnold Palmer died. I bet they had this at the funeral.
Sabrina G.
Tamaqua, PA
I literally cannot go a day without drinking this, seriously. My favorite Arizona product! Such a great drink, and it's AFFORDABLE. If you only have a dollar in your bank account and you're thirsty, guess what?! Go get yourself a can or bottle of Arnold Palmer because it's only $1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie S.
San Diego, CA
Can't beat $.99 tea.  This is nice and refreshing on a hot day and its big enough to last you a while too.  I love all the Arizona flavors but the Arnold Palmer is definitely my favorite.  I try to find the zero calorie version if I can as I find it doesn't really taste different.
Jordan P.
Phoenix, AZ
super yummy, less sugar, great flavor. The only thing better than this is homemade, but this is my go-to tea during the day, especially since it isn’t filled with all of that sugar. Arizona tea is key
Misela T.
This has become my favorite Arizona drink. It also helps me stay away from sodas. It’s super inexpensive to buy a single can or the gallon which is the one I like to buy.
Katie N.
San Marcos
Can’t go wrong with a cool glass of Arnold Palmer Ice Tea Lemonade on a hot day. Or cold day for that matter!

Their packaging is perfect. I love reading about all the Arnold Palmer facts on the back... even though I think I have read them about 100x’s now.

Taste wise it’s delicious. Just enough flavoring of both the tea and lemonade.
Kristen G.
Arnold Palmer is one of my favorite drinks. I think the raspberry flavor is really good, especially for those that don’t really like the taste of plain iced tea.
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
This is probably one of our absolute favorite drinks to have in our house. It’s so yummy! And how can you go wrong with lemonade and iced tea. We always have Arnold Palmer in our house. I would absolutely recommend to friends and family to try it. You won’t be disappointed.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.