BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rebecca C.
I love Arizona Iced Teas in general. but this is definitely one of my top 3. It is very delicious. It has the sour or tart flavor f the lemonade, and the sweetness of the iced tea! For sure is a must try!
Alissandra D.
Las vegas, NV
Arizona tea is always super affordable and delicious. You can find it at any grocery store or convenience store. I love that they are now making resealable bottles- it makes it so much easier to drink it on the go.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
I can really I'm addicted to this brand of tea i love this especially cold with ice in

the summer time don't really like the sugary taste but you can cut the taste down some with simly adding a few ice cubes to dilute the taste but it is really addicting once you start drinking it
Kara S.
I love the zero half and half because I can drink my favorite tea/lemonade and not feel guilty about the calories and the sugar. This tea tastes great still and doesn't leave you with that fake sweetener aftertaste some diet drinks have. Definitely my favorite drink on a hot day!
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is one of my favorite Arizona tea flavors. They're super inexpensive and available in most retailers, making them super convenient to buy. They are about on par with other mass distributed teas but beat them on the price point.
Ray L.
Edison, NJ
I simply love the taste of Arizona, The Arnold Palmer half and half ice tea is one of my favorites. I love the taste and refreshed feeling after drinking one of those. The price of one can is always 99¢ and completely worth the buy.
angel s.
I love Arizona teas. This is one of the flavor i drink the most. It's really good to drink on a hot sunny day. It taste so refreshing and so good. I would recommend if you like these types of teas.
Haley F.
WILMINGTON, VT
I get Arnold palmers at restaurants now. What a genuinely original and fantastic product. Arnold Palmer was a genius to create this and AriZona is probably still a brand because of this product.
Karen D.
Hyattsville, MD
MY FAVORITE DRINK. I love it so much! It tastes amazing. It exceeded my expectations. I love the packaging. Gives me camp vibes lol. I am a repeat consumer and purchase it every time I go grocery shopping. I recommend this drink to everyone! It tastes soooooo good!
Nicole B.
I never liked ice tea until I had the pleasure of meeting Arnold Palmer (the beverage lol). I love it. And less than $3 for a big bottle. Who can be mad at that?! Always stocked in my fridge. If you haven't tried it, go now.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.