BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sara G.
I love this stuff. Not too sour but also not too sweet. Super affordable especially at Walmart. I highly recommend to others to try at least once. I also like how it comes in a can and how the can is a decent size.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
My husband and I love the palmers! They are at our local grocery store and we have them in our fridge every week! The cans are super cheap so we buy quite a few every time! I wish there was some coupons for them! We spend a lot of money every week on them!
Tara C.
Seattle, WA
Finally! Ever since starting my new diet, I was hard-pressed for some Arnolds. It was practically all I craved; homemade palmer's wouldn't do. It takes a bit to get over the fake sweetener taste, but if you cut it with ice it tastes just like the old stuff, if not a bit "healthier" on a whole.
Nikki B.
I'm not a huge fan of the "half and half" drinks, therefore I was already a bit biased when trying this. It just seems like too much. I'd rather enjoy just one or the other but that's just a personal preference!
Andrea H.
A favorite flavored drink to pick up at the gas station for those long road trips. It is affordable, perfectly sweetened, and a satisfying combination of tea and lemonade. Though it says "lite," it does not contain the typical diet-y flavor.
Jamie H.
Youngsville
I always love buying these to keep in the fridge and take when I am going out or to work. They always seem to be on sale at the grocery store and the Arnold Palmer is my favorite flavor. It is so delicious!
Chaquel R.
Waldorf, MD
This is hands down one of my favorite drinks . It has a sweet and tangy taste and it goes down so smoothly. I like to drink this at least once a week. Not to mention, it is only 99 cents at your local connivence store, so that is a plus. I think everyone should try this at least once.
Rebecca C.
I love Arizona Iced Teas in general. but this is definitely one of my top 3. It is very delicious. It has the sour or tart flavor f the lemonade, and the sweetness of the iced tea! For sure is a must try!
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
I can really I'm addicted to this brand of tea i love this especially cold with ice in

the summer time don't really like the sugary taste but you can cut the taste down some with simly adding a few ice cubes to dilute the taste but it is really addicting once you start drinking it
Alissandra D.
Las vegas, NV
Arizona tea is always super affordable and delicious. You can find it at any grocery store or convenience store. I love that they are now making resealable bottles- it makes it so much easier to drink it on the go.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.