BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Nicole C.
Syracuse, NY
One of my favorite summer drinks out there! It's refreshing and tasty. And cheap as well! You can buy it in most stores for only 99 cents! I highly recommend this drink to anyone that absolutely loves tea and lemonade together. It's a quality drink for anyone, even kids! It's refreshing as you sit by a pool and relax!
Sara P.
I love these Arizona drinks, super cheap and always really good. Sometimes I find 2/$1 which is a great buy. I will say that they make my mouth feel dry after I drink them. It's really weird but it happens with all the flavors of these drinks. Overall still really awesome.
Cindy T.
Wellington, FL
This has been my go to drink for spring and summer living in FL this Arnold Palmer 1/2 & 1/2 Zero is the best drink I can find with <1g sugar the other Arizona drinks are too sweet for me so this is the next best thing for me
Pam E.
This is my favorite drink in the world. My husband introduced me to it 5 years ago and I loved it I drink it every single day, we buy the 12 pack at the grocery store and it's gone within a week. We both love it, so refreshing and delicious.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Arizona ice tea is amazing. This goes great over ice in the hot spring and summer months. The packaging is obviously simple, it comes in a gallon, and I am definitely a repeat consuming. I keep coming back because the flavors are so great.
Amber C.
Kansas City
Arnold palmer is my favorite drink that AriZona makes. It's very refreshing and isn't a sugar overload. I usually get the 30 packs from Costco because the prices are most affordable there. They also sell them at gas stations and convenient stores for pretty cheap.
Shannon C.
The tea flavor really breaks up the sweetness of the lemonade. Its a great alternative when you get tired of traditional lemonade or iced tea. I usually buy this in the can variety. I'm sure the mix tastes the same!
Cecilia M.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is the best iced tea. It is very inexpensive. I get this all the time when I am out! It is my go to drink, especially because it is zero, so it's a little healthier. Great flavor! Best when chilled. I would recommend this to anyone who loves iced tea.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
When people will understand that sweeteners are far worst than real sugar. And I am not talking about calories, I talk about Your health. I don't like this one it tastes artificial and fake. Real one is much better. I would not drink it again even for free.
Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS
I think this Arnold Palmer iced tea is great. It is cheap, and you can get a large can for less than a dollar. I also like the mix in packets that you can buy. My aunt recommended it to me, and it is really good. Sweet, but not too sweet, and it is lemony.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.