BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
One of our favorite drinks! All of the Arizona beverages have great flavor. We love the flavored iced teas, and the fruit juice. The Arnold Palmer is so tasty, you get a excellent blend of Iced Tea and Lemonade, we buy this a lot during the summer!
Samie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Even though this product taste great, it leaves a sticky feeling in my mouth that make me really thirsty for water after i drink this tea. this drink is defiantly not a thirst quencher but it does have a great flavor. not Arizona's best in my opinion
Amber P.
If you want an awesome Arnold Palmer, theirs no other way to go than to get this one! It has just the right amount of sweetness, and sourness! It's so good!!! You can try other brands, and it just isn't as good as this one! Best decision I ever made!!!
Sabrina R.
Nice play on the original arnold palmer. i really like arizona and this flavor has both sweet and good rasberry flavor. i am a repeat customer of arizona but never tried this flavoring. i love arizonas packaging and would buy again if i need to
Molly S.
Guys Mills, PA
If you like Arnold Palmers, then you'll love this! It tastes very true to a traditional Arnold Palmer you'd make at home. My husband loves it, and we've repurchased the big jug many times. I like that it's not too sweet. It's drinkable. I'm sure we'll repurchase many more times.
LaTaya N.
Arnold palmers are my absolute go to drink. I am not a huge tea fan but these are delicious. A perfect mix of lemonade and tea.

I love these packs because I always have one throughout my busy work day. 5/5 recommend them for anything! So delicious!!
Michelle G.
Fredonia, NY
My kids love this stuff, as do many of their teenage friends. Whenever we have kids over, this is the beverage everyone requests. It's very popular with the kids. It quite often is sold out in our local corner store when my son runs in to buy a can. It's a nice twist on iced tea. The lemonade gives it an even more refreshing taste.
Tina K.
I love this brand of Arnold Palmer! I love Arnold Palmer anyway, but the raspberry flavor makes it a little extra good in my opinion! It is very sweet though so just in case don't be surprised! I usually don't drink a lot at one time
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
AriZona's Arnold Palmer Half & Half is a classic. I grew up with this and it has always been my favorite iced tea lemonade. I love that it's cheap and you get so much of it! It has the perfect tea and lemonade combo and is so good when chilled. Until this day, I haven't found another half & half iced tea lemonade that is superior.
Nicole C.
Syracuse, NY
One of my favorite summer drinks out there! It's refreshing and tasty. And cheap as well! You can buy it in most stores for only 99 cents! I highly recommend this drink to anyone that absolutely loves tea and lemonade together. It's a quality drink for anyone, even kids! It's refreshing as you sit by a pool and relax!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.