BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Arely V.
AriZona is one of my favorite brands of drinks because it offers many flavors for an affordable, cheap price. This Half & Half Ice Tea lemonade is great on a summer day when it's cold and icy. Another of my favorites is the watermelon flavor and the green tea. Recommend this brand to everyone who likes tea or juice.
Jaqlyn N.
Mission Viejo
I don’t drink soda so I drink tea . This brand and flavor is my favorite drink. I like how they mix lemonade and ice teas together to get such a rich taste of a drink I
Ariana C.
Fullerton, CA
I love arizonas they're delicious! I love this kind along with the peach tea and the lemon iced tea and the raspberry iced tea! Man oh man, are they good! Arizonas are my life! Definitely would recommend them to everyone! I've been drinking them for 8 years now!
Maddy C.
Knoxville, TN
I'm obsessed with Arizona tea especially the Arnold Palmer! It's so good in the summer. I've been getting this product for as long as I can remember. It's a lot cheaper than soda is and a lot better! I will definitely continue to buy this for a long time.
Christin B.
Puyallup, WA
I love every single flavor of Arizona brand tea! Sometimes i forget that it's a tea and not a juice. Even though certain flavors may be packed in sugars i like knowing i'm getting the added benificial vitamins that tea offers. Anybody who knows me, knows i always have arizona on me - whether its in my car or at home. Simply delicious!
Lili J.
San Diego, CA
Really enjoy this flavor of Arizona! Not overly sweet compared to some other flavors! I like the slight citrus taste of the lemonade, and the more sweet and soft taste of the tea! Overall, a perfect combination to drink during the summer at the pool!
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
Arnold Palmer is such an awesome summer time drink, you can't drink one of these and not smile. It is tangy and fresh but not too overly sweet. I also love the size of the cans, even though it's way too much for one serving. I highly recommend these.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
We always have to keep Arizona Arnold Palmer's on hand in our house. Our son loves them and we do too. It's the perfect blend of iced tea and lemonade. There is not really an Arizona drink that I don't like. They have the best drinks at a great value.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
One of our favorite drinks! All of the Arizona beverages have great flavor. We love the flavored iced teas, and the fruit juice. The Arnold Palmer is so tasty, you get a excellent blend of Iced Tea and Lemonade, we buy this a lot during the summer!
Samie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Even though this product taste great, it leaves a sticky feeling in my mouth that make me really thirsty for water after i drink this tea. this drink is defiantly not a thirst quencher but it does have a great flavor. not Arizona's best in my opinion
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.