BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Lucretia T.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is one of the best tasting drinks in the world. For the most part it's water for AP Half and Half Tea and Lemonade. Its just sweet enough without that clawing feeling you sometimes get with sweet teas. It also has the back note of tartness which must come from the lemonade. For $1 or less there is great value because of the volume in the tall can. They are available at the corner store, dollar store, grocery store, or pharmacy. Pretty much anywhere. Try it if you haven't.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
I am obsessed! This time of year you are hard pressed to find me without a beverage usually ice water, home brewed iced tea, lemonade, or one of these bad boys! It might be the "lite" version but there is still quite a bit of sugar in here. So I try to sip instead of gulp it down. But sometimes it's just too perfect to not!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
It's really nice that these are so cheap since all the beverages at a convenience store are so pricey. I love that about these. I dislike that they have so much sugar though. SO MUCH.
Mackenzie R.
Myrlte beach, South Carolina
What can I say but I love this. A prefect drink for a beach day or just hanging around. Taste amazing. Has a really good packaging. Would totally buy again. 10/10 highly recommend
Sharon L.
Durham, NC
This is my favorite tea from Arizona. It taste great. It not too much of an intense of lemon, which is great for me. I sometimes buy these in small cans on the good.
Krystle B.
Blaine, KY
Always in my fridge! I buy cans also! I love sweet tea on a good hot day to cool down! My little boy drinks tea every single day! Very good amount for the price and tastes oh so good!
Alyssa L.
Fair Haven, NJ
Very sweet but also super refreshing! Not the healthiest but still a better option then a bottle of soda it is a perfect drink with lunch or to have when your ok the go and need to grab something fast!!!
Malinda F.
Silver Lake
I love I love this Half & Half Tea it is delicious whenever we had like a school party or something I would always bring Arizona no matter what kind but I would always my favorite was the half and half
Emma W.
Castle Rock, CO
Me and my family absolutly love this drink!!! Especially because it's an "Aronald Palmer" and it's so refreshing on a hot summer day. It always is fresh and taste good!
Nick B.
I love this drink. It refreshes me on a hot day and tastes delicious. Whether you like golf or not Arnold Palmer was a fantastic person and his drink tastes just as good as his golf skills.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.