BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Quionsa G.
Auburn, IN
This taste great i always have 1 can to bring to lunch with me! Im not a big tea fan but when i tried this i started too. The only tea i drink is this tea because its so tasty and good.
Claire W.
mcpherson, KS
My favorite refreshment when I'm on the road or heading to the pool! These are a great value and I enjoy the bottles with screw on tops vs. the cans because it's easier to take on the go!
Maleana H.
Very addictive!!!!! I always enjoy the combo and with the convenience of having it already made in the perfect ratio is rest. Every week i go back to store for more.
Kayleigh E.
New Holstein, WI
This is the perfect drink for a hot day, you can't go wrong with lemonade and tea! We always buy cases now go keep in the house because the whole family loves them!
lonnie m.
Such a great way to quench your thrist it tastes amazing and not vad priced you so much in the container this is my goto drink tastes hreat with crackers and cheese
Alexis G.
Memphis, TN
Yum! Live this becAuse its the perfect balance of iced tea and lemonade. Only downside is when I get the can I have to either transfer in a cup or save for later.
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
I absolutely love half and half and Arizona makes it so delicious! With the low calories count and the size of the bottle you get for a cheap price it's the best!
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
Arnold palmer is my favorite. I love it with unsweet tea and lemonade. This Arizona arnold palmer is not too sweet but not bitter or sour at all. Very refreshing
Dylan E.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is OK half and half. It's price is the selling point. At 99 cents, you can't beat the flavor. It does not taste as good as it's more expensive counterparts.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
this is my boyfriend's favorite drink. he loves it because it's the perfect mix of flavors and just the right amount of sweetness. we even recreate this at home when we can't buy it
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.