BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meghan W.
Benton, AR
I feel like this is just too lemony...but maybe I should just stick with regular sweet tea? Either way I do love this brand and their other flavors! A STAPLE to hot days after school!
Ansley M.
Dacula, GA
It's good for being so big and only being a dollar! It's easy to pick up because the packaging is so appealing! You can get them at any gas station and grocery store they are the most affordable thing you can buy
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
It has a sour taste because of the lemonade. But when this is super cold it's so refreshing! I like to put this in a cup of ice even tho it's cold and drink it outside! Super refreshing! Especially in Arizona
Andrea I.
Phoenix, AZ
These are to die for! I am a big fan of lemonade and mixed with tea just hits the spot. I love how they are conveniently in a can. I can take to work without having to bring the jug
Abby H.
Roseville, CA
I play golf so these are always so refreshing. I carry one with me most rounds and I also enjoy them at home. They are a perfect combination and enjoyable anytime of year.
08.02.17 💖.
Newark, DE
I really like this tea and having the bottles this size is very convenient. This tea is more of a “fake tea” flavor unlike making it from tea bags. But it is still a good flavor.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
This is the BOMB. It's so delish and you can find this for a dollar (the pretty big one) at dollar tree!! It's DELISH. I always get one when I stop by dollar tree because why not!?
Salina M.
Dunmore, PA
We love Arnold Palmer in our house! It always has a crisp, refreshing taste. Sometimes I mix it with a little water, as these can be strong. But it's absolutely great value for the price and definitely the best lemonade/iced tea combination out there.
Brooklyn L.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Arnold palmer is amazing is the perfect delicious drink and the perfect combination ! The blend of the flavors when chilled in the fridge makes you not only wanna have one sip !
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.