BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaclyn L.
I'm not normally a tea drinker, but these are the BEST. it reminds me of the Starbucks Iced Tea Lemonades (but obviously not as 'fresh'). So refreshing and I could drink this all summer long!
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
My favorite iced tea brand for sure! I can't live without my Arizona! I go through about a gallon a day lol! The Arnold Palmer is the perfect balance of lemonade and iced tea! Definitely recommend!
Corianna H.
Otsego, MN
This is always an easy go to drink it is light and refreshing. This drink has a perfect amount of lemonade and iced tea mixed together. I think it is the best in a glass with lots of ice.
Linda H.
Milwaukee , WI
It's a great! It's the perfect balance of lemonade and tea. Not too tart and not too sweet. I usually grab these when they are on Sale at the local supermarket. It's one of my favorite beverages to mix with some vodka.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
This is the best Arnold Palmer tea you will find unless you make it yourself to your own liking. Perfectly mixed and puts you in the mood to go golfing like the late Arnold Palmer himself.
Angela L.
A perfect blend of tart and sweet. Must be served ice cold on a hot summer's day. So refreshing and smooth. It is not too sugary and sweet and the added lemonade is a perfect balance!
Elizabeth M.
Dothan, AL
I don't usually get lemon in my tea in the restaurant but I absolutely adore this Arizona Tea blend! It's a good mix of the two flavors and the can looks so sleek in your hand, I tell everyone when I open one they have to try it if they never had before, and the kicker is they usually have another!
MaryAnn F.
You may find yourself looking at some generic bottle labeled "lemonade iced tea" or something like that but it's not the same and you should feel bad for even considering that instead of ye olde classic Arnie Palmer.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
These are my go to drinks during the summer. They are cool and refreshing. The only bad thing about them is I tend to always forget to shake the can which causes it to taste a bit funny.
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I used to get this everyday before high school and i honestly miss it. This snap actually just reminded me of it and it’s a great taste i can’t believe i forgot about! I will probably end up getting it tomorrow before work!!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.