BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fernanda J.
This is my choice of drink over everything out there!!! The perfect blend of tea and lemonade. Not too sweet and perfect for hot days for something refreshing. Price point isn't bad. I recommend to others
Katrin F.
I might be crazy, but this tasted like normal Arizona tea to me! The giant cans are around 50-80 cents depending on where you get them where I live, so I wasn't too hurt about it but I'll stick to the normal Arizona team next time haha!
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
Anything Arnold Palmer half and half is so delicious. I have never been a tea fan until this came out, and ever since I have drank tea. Only cold tea tho! I used to buy the mix for this so that I could mix it into my water at any time and make it!
Alex P.
Gilbert
Definitely like the combination of iced tea and lemonade. He was a smart man for making this delicious drink. It is a little bit on the high-end for price but never prevents me from purchasing it again
Brittney M.
No half tea half lemonade can compare to the original Arnold palmer. It's just the perfect mix of lemonade and tea. Not too sweet but not too bland. It's just right. They sell the large jugs for a few bucks at Walmart so it's relatively cheap.
Carlee M.
My absolutely favorite tea ever. The mix of the half and half is everything and more. I really enjoy ever sip and drop of this tea. I would definitely tell anyone to get this and enjoy on ice on a warm summer day!
Savannah H.
This is my favorite drink! It has such a great light flavor too it and for $.99 plus the amount of tea you get - can't beat that!! I would definitely try Arizona ice tea if you haven't , it is my go to
Alyssa Y.
Lexington, SC
These are very good. I like getting the little pick me up from the tea and the sweetness on the lemonade. The price is competitive with soda brands, and this just seems like a better option than soda.
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
Personally, I love all the Arizona brand iced tea options! This particular flavor is the perfect ZERO calorie half & half iced tea lemonade combination, I have yet to find any similar product that can compare to this one! Highly recommended!
Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
I've never once had a problem with Arizona iced tea. They have always had great flavor and always been a go to for my family for road trips. This particular flavor is my favorite and tastes so amazing,
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.