BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Love this it's so yummy! This price is great the flavor is amazing extremely affordable! And I highly recommend! Will be buying again and again! Love it so much!!!! I recommend this to all of my friends and they love it!
Erika K.
Port St. John
This our other favorite half and half tea. We love seeing it on restaurant menus as a drink choice. We have been using this for years, it never tastes bad or gives us problems. I recommend this as well as the Golden Bear tea to everyone!
Nicole R.
Aurora, CO
Absolutely my go to drink. Affordable and great. I wouldn’t be able to drink more then one a day just because they are really sweet and I can’t take too much sweetness and sugar but still perfect for a hot summer day.
Erica J.
Ham Lake, MN
These are so good and cheap I mean $.99 how great is that! But even with the great flavor and cheap price they still have that little bit of aluminum can taste to them. But I'll keep buying them as long and their $.99
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Arizona’s Arnold Palmers!!! They are the best! With zero calories it’s my go to. It is cheap at only 99 cents or sometimes you can catch them on sale for 2 for 1 dollar at CVS or Walgreens! Drink up! Cheers! ;)
Kendra S.
Athens, OH
I love this product, it’s always been my go to and never seizes to be tasty and visually appealing. Other half and half’s do not seem to have he same taste. No improvement needed it’s a classic I will continue to buy!
Emily B.
I love Arnold Palmer by Arizona. It's the perfect balance of tart lemon flavor with sweet iced tea. If I'm looking for a quick convenience store drink, this is my go to. If you haven't had it yet I highly suggest it.
Mellanie P.
Columbus
It taste great. I love it. It's my summer drink. The flavor isn't too much. It doesn't have that much calories. It's affordable. I get it at like corner stores and gas stations for a dollar. I would recommend this to other people.
Madisun W.
This drink is perfect for a hot summer day. There’s isn’t a thing they should change it tastes great just the way it is. The price is great and quality is great too. I drink this all the time throughout the summer
Rachel P.
Winter park , FL
Love this beverage. I have always been a fan of half and half. This is a good brand to buy if you are buying it in the store. Of course never as good as mixing it yourself and having the fresh batch served, but this is a nice alternative to that. It is affordable and a great value for what they give you.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.