BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
This is reeeeally good! I bought it really cheap at Walgreens! A lot of people tell me that it's not good, but I personally think it's delicious! It's not too sweet but it's also not too bitter. I would definitely recommend!
Amanda M.
Baltimore, MD
My Favorite 1/2&1/2 Flavored Tea... Great value.. most places they're $.99.. I'd love MORE if there was a resealable lid... I LOVE this 1/2&1/2 Flavor... Perfect amount of 1/2 Tea & 1/2 Lemonade... I'd totally recommend...
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
I love this Arnold Palmer! It is the perfect mixture of iced tea and lemonade. Coming from a southern girl who LOVES sweet tea, it truly must be good. I can’t get enough of it. I buy it at Kroger or Walmart or really any grocery store.
Maria Isabel A.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite! I honestly cant live with out. I love lemonade and tea together and this is perfect combo. It isnt too expensive and it honestly quenches my thirst. I buy these soo often. I love Arnold palmers. I love them!
Alexa K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
this takes me back to high school when i would walk to the gas station and grab one to congratulate myself on another day of school finished. these are so refreshing, the perfect drink to beat the heat during the summer
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
Hands down Arizona IceT has been the real
MVP throughout the years. Even with the economy being BROKE AF they never once increased the prices! They have always stayed .99 since I can remember! This flavor is amazing too!
Meghna S.
Iselin, NJ
One of my favorite affordable iced teas! It has the perfect amount of tangy and sweet, and did i mention that it is only one dollar. I usually always pick one up anytime i am at a seven eleven or quick chek. It is a drink i would recommend to everyone.
Eleni C.
Glenview , IL
This drink is my Go-To on a hot summer day! It is SO refreshing and delicious I can never get enough of it! I always buy mine at Walgreens and it's very affordable and always meets my expectations. 10/10 would recommend.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Love this it's so yummy! This price is great the flavor is amazing extremely affordable! And I highly recommend! Will be buying again and again! Love it so much!!!! I recommend this to all of my friends and they love it!
Nicole R.
Aurora, CO
Absolutely my go to drink. Affordable and great. I wouldn’t be able to drink more then one a day just because they are really sweet and I can’t take too much sweetness and sugar but still perfect for a hot summer day.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.