BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
andrea s.
This is the best drink driving around in the summer. The price is so cheap and it’s so easy to toss in a cooler or fit into a cup holder. So delicious. Army Palmy was a legend RIP. great idea on his part to mix two great drinks and make one amazing one.
Karen R.
Davenport
Love this stuff! It is a must have in the fridge now that warm weather is on its way. It is refreshing and there is no comparison. I thought I would try one of the big coffee chains mix. Nope not even close.
Caitlin C.
Biloxi
Not as good as Brisk Lemon Iced Tea but it’s quite the runner up. I usually find these in a can at Walmart or the local gas stations and they run from 74 cents to 99 cents. Not very expensive at all and great for on the go!
Alaina L.
Asheville, NC
Will always be my favorite convienence store tea to pick up. Refreshing lemonade paired with sweet tea, this drink is perfect and delicious. And beyond worth the value to get the huge can for 99 cent.
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I thought this was gonna be gross when I tried it at a friends house the first time but it’s actually really good! Not sure how much the jig costs but a can is 99 cent so where can you go wrong?!
Isabella N.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a must in our household. It’s our go-to since we’re not huge pop drinkers. The added bonus of the lemonade with the tea makes it a refreshing drink. The gallons of this is always cheaper at Walmart compared to Target.
Kelsey B.
The combination of lemonade and tea sounds disgusting so I was a little scared to try it, but I decided to give it a chance and ended up going to buy more. I had tried other Arizona drink products and hasn’t liked any of them, but this one was absolutely amazing ! It’s just the right balance between the sweetness of the lemonade and the bitterness of the tea. It’s phenomenal !
Taylor S.
I love this drink! Never would have thought combining lemonade and tea would be such a good combo. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I like that you can still taste both flavors. One doesn't overpower the other. I love that there is a variety of sizes and quantities to pick from. Gas stations have big tall cans or you can go to the grocery store and buy a big case like this. I like having options to pick from.
Tianna S.
Rochester
I bought this product for a birthday party once and it was so awesome because everyone loves Arizona's Half & Half Tea it was gone in a matter of minutes had to go by and we had to go out and buy something else for the party but I like it because they're not that expensive the very cheap and affordable and as well like some so no matter who you buy it for they're sure to drink it
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
For me, this was a starting point to reducing my sugar. Because of the lemonade, I didn't miss the sugar in the tea. It's light, refreshing, doesn't have that heavy, stickiness that teas with a lot of sugar in them can give. I've started making my own version at home and cut the sugar even more, so I suspect this would now be too sweet for me, but it worked while I drank it. :)
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.