BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is such a great combination of two amazing drinks. I love Arnold Palmers and I've tried to make my own and they never taste this good. It is sweet and sour that has a great taste. Everyone has to at least try this drink! You either love it or hate it.
Mandi H.
Waterbury
A wise philosopher once said, "But sh--... it was 99¢!" Okay, it was Macklemore. But the point remains. How can I give a delicious drink that I can find at any gas station or CVS less than 5 stars when it's under $1 and has been for as long as I can remember?
Kyla M.
Framingham, MA
Arizona ice tea is always delicious, but Arnold Palmer is one of the best. It is my favorite beverage to drink and is really affordable with the added plus that you can get a huge can of it for only 99 cents. I always buy this whenever I go to the store.
Catherine K.
N Arlington, NJ
Great flavored Arnold Palmer. You can still taste the lemonade, but it's not terribly strong or tart. It is light and refreshing and just sweet enough. I always pick some up when I see them.
Erica P.
So good and refreshing! I love that it combines both iced tea and lemonade. The best part is that it's zero calories. It quenches my thirst. My favorite way to drink this is to fill a large glass with this iced tea, some crushed ice and a fresh lemon wedge!
Shaunice L.
A super sweet tea, if you aren't a fan of sugar this isn't a drink for you. I'm not sure why Arizona Tea always seem to have checkered backgrounds on the cans and bottles but I'm not a fan of it The flavor of this tea with the lemonade is amazing though.
Keziah D.
Deland, FL
Could not ask for a better half and half beverage. I love lemonade and tea plus, it is a great value for the price. There really isn't much room for improvement to the recipe. I would definitely buy again. Great for kids, teens and Adults.
Russell T.
Tucson
SOMEBODY DID IT. SOMEBODY FINALLY DID IT!! Made a zero calorie Arnold Palmer for fatasses like myself. It's got dang tasty is what it is. Nothing compares. Comes in tall cans and half gallon jugs. Would buy again. Sadly, it's hard to find sometimes.
andrew m.
Lexington, KY
AriZona Arnold Palmer Tea and Lemonade is a great canned tea product, it has just the right mix of lemonade and tea. The slim cans fit well in the refrigerator. I buy mine form Costco that seems to be the only place I find the 30 pack, I wish it was readily available at my local Krogers.
Marena R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I would have to say that this particular drink is just right. A little of sweet and healthy if that makes sense.. however the taste is great and the packaging is cute! I do plan on continuing on buying again
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.