BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley W.
Charlotte, NC
I use to drink the lemon flavor Arizona and that was my favorite until I tried the Arnold Palmer Arizona. I love the taste it's not to sweet but also does give that drying after taste either. I think for what your getting it affordable. I would definitely recommend.
betty h.
Detroit, MI
I first had this iced tea cold on Christmas day while having dinner at my mother-in-law's home. It was so good that I went out the next day to buy a bottle for myself. It was very affordable considering the size of the bottle. After my husband and myself finished that bottle we found ourselves buying more.
Karissa E.
Escondido , CA
I love an Arnold Palmer on a hot summer day. It is one of my favorite summer drinks and you will always find them in my fridge, especially during the summer time. They just taste so good to me and have the perfect amount of sweetness to them without being too sweet.
Brittany T.
Galloway, NJ
My absolute favorite drink, especially on a hot summer day. Perfect crisp taste, a blend of ice tea and lemonade. Great for drinking on its own or mixing for a fun party drink. I would highly recommend this drink to others for a day at the beach or fun summer night!
Lydia E.
I'm not a huge fan of these but my boyfriend loves them, I like these because they come in big cans so I can get it cold and it will hold its temperature in his lunch box, I buy a few of these a week for him and they're decent if you're looking for something new
Jessica S.
Dingmans Ferry, PA
If you want to have a relaxing day just drink this it makes everything feel so much better than it would usually be, it also has a great packaging it is easy to get a grip of, I would definitely buy this product again.
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
This is a really good summer drink! If you love iced tea and if you love lemonade, this is definitely for you! It is sweet, yet tart. The can is pretty big so you can enjoy it all day long. I will be buying this again!
Kyla M.
Framingham
Arizona ice tea is always delicious, but Arnold Palmer is one of the best. It is my favorite beverage to drink and is really affordable with the added plus that you can get a huge can of it for only 99 cents. I always buy this whenever I go to the store.
Mandi H.
Waterbury
A wise philosopher once said, "But sh--... it was 99¢!" Okay, it was Macklemore. But the point remains. How can I give a delicious drink that I can find at any gas station or CVS less than 5 stars when it's under $1 and has been for as long as I can remember?
Catherine K.
N Arlington, NJ
Great flavored Arnold Palmer. You can still taste the lemonade, but it's not terribly strong or tart. It is light and refreshing and just sweet enough. I always pick some up when I see them.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.