BY ARIZONA

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Amanda M.
Baltimore, MD
My Favorite 1/2&1/2 Flavored Tea... Great value.. most places they're $.99.. I'd love MORE if there was a resealable lid... I LOVE this 1/2&1/2 Flavor... Perfect amount of 1/2 Tea & 1/2 Lemonade... I'd totally recommend...
Maria Isabel A.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite! I honestly cant live with out. I love lemonade and tea together and this is perfect combo. It isnt too expensive and it honestly quenches my thirst. I buy these soo often. I love Arnold palmers. I love them!
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
I love this Arnold Palmer! It is the perfect mixture of iced tea and lemonade. Coming from a southern girl who LOVES sweet tea, it truly must be good. I can’t get enough of it. I buy it at Kroger or Walmart or really any grocery store.
Iliana C.
Birmingham, AL
If you like lemonade and iced tea, then you’ll love this. This drink is fantastic. Plus it’s typically $0.99!! The can is fairly large too which is a great deal!! It’s got a great taste too. I highly recommend trying it.
Meghna S.
Iselin, NJ
One of my favorite affordable iced teas! It has the perfect amount of tangy and sweet, and did i mention that it is only one dollar. I usually always pick one up anytime i am at a seven eleven or quick chek. It is a drink i would recommend to everyone.
Kylee P.
Columbia
Favorite road trip essential! Super affordable and great flavor! I wish it was in a bottle, to make it easier to prevent spills, but it is sooo good. They also make it in a big jug, which is my go to to bring to events.
Eleni C.
Glenview, IL
This drink is my Go-To on a hot summer day! It is SO refreshing and delicious I can never get enough of it! I always buy mine at Walgreens and it's very affordable and always meets my expectations. 10/10 would recommend.
Garrett W.
Mooresville, IN
This is absolutely wonderful. This is my favorite summer time drink by far. It's such a simple combination but tastes incredibly good. I always recommend it to my friends who haven't tried it before. I'd buy this any time. It's cost efficient and amazing.
annika f.
La Mirada, CA
i love arnold palmers! great priced and a great drink. i don’t know of any other alternatives but this is my favorite go to drink. the packaging is nice but maybe the outside could be redesigned? with some new artwork?
Nicole R.
Aurora, CO
Absolutely my go to drink. Affordable and great. I wouldn’t be able to drink more then one a day just because they are really sweet and I can’t take too much sweetness and sugar but still perfect for a hot summer day.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.