BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Celeste k.
This is definitely a classic. Bald ice tea half lemonade. Best of both worlds. I love that Arizona doesn't compete with other companies price wise. They always keep their prices fair and or the same. I love drinking this on a summer day. Or out holding with my dad. This truly is a classic drink. It's also a good mixer when you want to have an alcoholic beverage.
Syreena P.
Arnold Palmer Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade is always going to be my favourite tea. The can does something to give it that specific taste, that's actually very good. The mix between lemonade and tea is brilliantly done. The only problem is it comes in a can, so you cant close it once it's opened, but it's so good you don't even need to.
Shelby S.
This is such a great and affordable product. I love the packaging and the taste. It doesn’t have an artificial taste like other teas out there. I am a repeat consumer.
Taylor L.
These have to be one of the best drink deals ever. First of all: they’re HUGE! And only 99 cents!!! I grab one of these almost every time I go into a gas station. Even if I’m not thirsty! I’ll just grab one for the road. Unlike a lot of Arnold Palmers, the lemonade isn’t overpowering the tea, it’s a great balanced mixture and super tasty!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this tea and the price is reasonable at any store I purchase this product at. I prefer this product over a lot of other teas. I would love to purchase this product in 64oz container. I recommend this product to anyone that loves tea.
Tarica C.
I used to love Arizona fruit punch, then I found the half and half!!! I loveeeeee his drink. It's not too sweet like the others, it's lite, and the best tasting can drink I've ever had. It's not your mama's sweet tea, but it definitely does the job when you're thirsty and looking for something good to drink. I haven't had a fruit punch one in years.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Great taste but you're thirsty again 10 minutes later :( I used to buy this big can for a dollar at the DollarTree when I worked in the mall and I learned to pair it with a bottle of water also. Don't get me wrong, it's delicious and quenches your thirst initially but something about it makes you crave more to drink.
Casey D.
Richland, WA
The only way to enjoy this product is in massive quantities. Go big or go home. This is definitely a go big product. I love that it is a healthier alternative to drinking pop and that I can find it everywhere and that it is always such a great price.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
I'm a fan of the Arizona line of beverages. And one of my go to drinks is the Arnold Palmer Half and Half. It's super smooth on a hot day and who doesn't love an Arnold Palmer. I definitely think you have to be above the age of 25 to enjoy an Arnold Palmer though. Most young folks don't get it until then.
Kris N.
Columbus, OH
Delicious! Refreshing! These are perfect for summer. They are very affordable. I got a pack at Aldi for $3 and some change. Who wouldn't want a sweet refreshing drink on these warm summer days? I will be buying these all summer long.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.