BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura C.
Best sweet tea/lemonade combination out there! So reich and delicious, you can taste both flavors equally and it's always at a good price regardless of where you purchase it.
Black. N.
Richmond, VA
I do not like Lemonade AT ALL. But I LOVE ARIZONA’S ARNOLD PALMER! It is the perfect mixture of the two. i can’t compare it to other because I’ve only tried this brand but it is well worth it! Highly recommended.
María S.
Crest Hill
I don’t personally love iced tea. But this one is not so bad because is half tea & half lemonade so the flavor is better. Very refreshing and the prices are actually really low.
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
By far my favorite thing to drink I buy this often and my whole family enjoys this it’s very inexpensive I love this and buy it from Walmart sams club and any store I see it at
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
I love these big jugs of Arnold Palmer from Arizona tea! These are perfect for parties and gatherings or to just keep in your fridge. 10/10! Hands down the best Arnold Palmer out there! Would recommend
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
This tastes so good! It is loaded with sugar and certainly not a healthy option for a drink. Only compliant is I can never finish the can so I end up dumping a lot of it out
Sarah D.
Kentucky
This tea is reasonably priced and has a nice taste. However, it has a strange aftertaste that other Zero calorie teas do not have. I wouldn't purchase it again, but I do enjoy then non-zero version.
Rebecca D.
Staten Island, NY
My fav drink whenever I’m out this is the only juice I’ll buy! Good flavors is half and half lemonade raspberry ice tea original. Don’t need improvement it’s prefect to me.
Aneesa M.
barnegat, nj
I love this iced tea! My boyfriend and I take these to work with us whenever we can afford to buy the big case like this. The price for it is usually expensive but so is everything in this world
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
I used to really like Arnold Palmer, but lately for some reason whenever I drink it, I just end up more thirsty than when I started :/ Drinks aren't supposed to do that.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.