BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
Arnold Palmer is probably one of my favorite iced teas. I love the flavor of it and it meets my expectations to a good half and half. The price is amazing and I would highly recommend to others!
Lauren K.
This stuff is great! I drank this all the time in college and still do occasionally, particularly during the summer. It’s also great as a mixer for alcoholic drinks and goes well with Peach Rum!
Stacy S.
1992 reviews
This is one of my absolute favorite drinks. I love how it's awesome and have a lot of calories yet it taste a licious may also love that it's affordable and found everywhere. I will definitely buy this again
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
My go to summer drink! Very refreshing and the perfect thirst quencher. Best guilt free treat! Super affordable and always easy to find in store. Will continue to purchase over and over.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I get these at Aldi for a very good price! I love the size of them and they taste amazing! Sometimes I never finish the large ones and so these ones are perfect! I definitely recommend!
Amy C.
Milwaukee
I love Arizona. The taste is very refreshing and it is very affordable. There are also many different flavors, all with very refreshing tastes. It is quite delicious with a great value.
Andre B.
Lake Worth
The regular Arizona Arnold palmer tastes much better but if you are on a diet this is the next best thing available, next time just make your own with Splenda it just tastes very light
d-nelle J.
Doylestown
UGH this drink is so good!
A little on the sweet side (you can see from my other reviews I don't like overly sweet drinks)
but still delicious!
perfect with a hoagie or a good lunch (:
Emily F.
Rochester
This is my favorite flavor of Arizona ice tea and you can't beat the price! I love that they have kept there prices low! I highly recommend this brand when buying ice tea, will definatly buy again in the future!
Liz M.
These are really good and refreshing! They are a little too high son sugar for me to drink regularly but they are good and exactly what you think of when thinking of an arnie palmer
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.