BY ARIZONA

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
My favorite way to drink iced tea. It's sweet and full of ice tea flavor. There is a hint of lemon. I especially like this product when I'm in the states because it is what I (along with other Canadians) know as iced tea.
Jamie C.
BELLEVILLE
I really enjoy this one. Can get it in most stores so easy to find an the combination of the 2 flavors make it to die for. The price can't be beat for how much you get in it compared to price
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
Too sugary for this girl. While I enjoy iced tea and lemonade on a hot day, I tend to steer clear of juice. Flavor is sweet, and “fake”. Wasn’t expecting much from the price point, anyway. Wouldn’t buy again
Iona M.
Toddington, Bedfordshire
Arnold Palmers Half and Half is one of my favourite drinks. Refreshing and not too sweet, it's perfect with some ice on a hot day. These multipacks are super handy and great value. Also a little easier to drink than the huge 99 cent cans that you can buy individually.
Isabelle S.
Burlington
What is my favourite place in the world so delicious I could you do every day with the sugar content is going to happen so I only have a image and I've been drinking them for a long time
Ruby S.
Sweet but not too sweet and with reasonable calories and flavouring. Good value for money as well. Ease of use with packaging and portion control/portion sizes.
Kailee C.
Air Ronge, SK
Not a huge fan of iced tea, but when you pair it together in this delicious drink, I can't help but fall in love!! So much flavour and perfect on a sunny day
Morgan M.
London , ON
I personally really enjoy these! I dont find them too sweet and the flavor is awesome. We have purchased these many times and will continue to get them.
Patzy I.
Indio, CA
I have tried this tea due to my stepdad. There was a moment when this was his favorite tea. I enjoy it, but it's not something that I would savor to buy.
Kirsten W.
Bowmanville, ON
The Arizona Half and Half lemonade is incredible! It has the perfect balance between iced tea and lemonade and easily beats out any competitor products.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.