BY ARIZONA

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Kendra M.
Chatham, SC
This drink is packed with flavour and is definitely worth getting on a hot summer day. For the size of the can, you can't beat the price! Definitely the best half and half drink you can find that comes in a can.
Khadija K.
This is so delicious! It's honestly as good as if you ordered it at a restaurant! And for such a low price, I highly recommend! It's definitely a sweet drink though! The tea flavour isn't super strong!
Bailey S.
I loveeee half lemonade half ice tea! So yummy. Huge can, super inexpensive. This light version is slightly less delicious than the original, but it's amazing. Highly recommend trying.
Anna A.
One of the best teas I've ever had. I'm not usually the type to enjoy drinks besides water, I try keep myself hydrated just with water but during the summer days I love having a glass of this
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
This is a super refreshing drink, especially on a hot summer's day. Its best to chill it before drinking for that nice crisp taste. I have bought the cans and smaller bottles but before I know it. I finish the drink before I want to, it is just that good.
Michelle K.
This is literally the beat iced tea on the market. It is almost impossible to find but when you do stock up. You can absolutely not go wrong here. It is the perfect sweetness (not too sweet) and tastes like real tea.
Alaina L.
Kingston , ON
This is a classic summer drink! The mix of leamonade and ice tea is a perfect balance. Probably the best you can get in a can! And super affordable (under a dollar per can). And they have an alcoholic version that's also supper yummy which I would recommend for the adults!
Mackenzie D.
Smithers, BC
I love this blend of ice tea lemonade! It is my favourite Arizona product. I do find it to be a bit sweet but throw some ice cubes in there and call it a day! It is very affordable too. It is my go to ice tea lemonade blend by far!
kristen p.
This is an awesome lemonade. It so refreshing on a hot day. its price is amazing as well. I seen it go as low as $.99. Its better than other because it doesn't have that artificial taste like most juices/lemonades have. I would buy it again and again. I love it!
Alli M.
Chisasibi, QC
Aside from the obvious that it's full of sugar, these are so delicious. It's the right balance of the tea and lemonade so you get both flavours coming through. Plus you can't beat the gigantic size of the can when you are really thirsty on a hot summer's day.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.