BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Emma J.
This drink is the reason why i hate normal iced tea. The mixture is perfect and once you have one, you want more. I love the fact it comes in a can, it gives it the old fashion feel. I would be into it coming in a resealable bottle so that i can save some for later tho...
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
Arnold Palmers are one of the best things about warmer weather and summer. Half iced tea and half lemonade, it’s the perfect drink for a sunny, hot day. Also Arizona teas are absolutely fantastic so overall this drink is really delicious. Would certainly recommend
Alli M.
Chisasibi, QC
Aside from the obvious that it's full of sugar, these are so delicious. It's the right balance of the tea and lemonade so you get both flavours coming through. Plus you can't beat the gigantic size of the can when you are really thirsty on a hot summer's day.
Jennifer B.
I love how these drinks are an affordable option with less sugar than a soft drink. The Arnold Palmer is one of my favourite flavours of Arizona. The green tea and lemonade blend together so nicely with just enough sweetness.
Tyra J.
super delicious drink if you can get your hands on it. I find it very hard to find now. also very inexpensive for the product. it says 99 cents on the can but tax pushes it well over a dollar. only downside is that they are really sweet, i always water mine down.
Kendra M.
Oil Springs, ON
This drink is packed with flavour and is definitely worth getting on a hot summer day. For the size of the can, you can't beat the price! Definitely the best half and half drink you can find that comes in a can.
Khadija K.
This is so delicious! It's honestly as good as if you ordered it at a restaurant! And for such a low price, I highly recommend! It's definitely a sweet drink though! The tea flavour isn't super strong!
Bailey S.
APO
I loveeee half lemonade half ice tea! So yummy. Huge can, super inexpensive. This light version is slightly less delicious than the original, but it's amazing. Highly recommend trying.
Iona M.
Toddington, Bedfordshire
Arnold Palmers Half and Half is one of my favourite drinks. Refreshing and not too sweet, it's perfect with some ice on a hot day. These multipacks are super handy and great value. Also a little easier to drink than the huge 99 cent cans that you can buy individually.
Anna A.
One of the best teas I've ever had. I'm not usually the type to enjoy drinks besides water, I try keep myself hydrated just with water but during the summer days I love having a glass of this
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.