BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mackenzie D.
Smithers, BC
I love this blend of ice tea lemonade! It is my favourite Arizona product. I do find it to be a bit sweet but throw some ice cubes in there and call it a day! It is very affordable too. It is my go to ice tea lemonade blend by far!
Shelby M.
Odessa, ON
My go to drink. I love these and I always have. They are cheap and definitely worth it. Especially the Half and Half. You can get it at many stores and doesn't go past 99 cents which is pretty cheap for a drink. Especially on a road trip. I recommend this drink
Jamie C.
BELLEVILLE
I really enjoy this one. Can get it in most stores so easy to find an the combination of the 2 flavors make it to die for. The price can't be beat for how much you get in it compared to price
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
Too sugary for this girl. While I enjoy iced tea and lemonade on a hot day, I tend to steer clear of juice. Flavor is sweet, and “fake”. Wasn’t expecting much from the price point, anyway. Wouldn’t buy again
Jenn W.
Demorestville, ON
The half and half to this beverage is a must try. The label and size is attractive to the value of the product. It’s a good not to sweet perfect iced tea lemonade blend. Must try !
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
Don't do it. I don't know why arizona has so much hype. This is the worst store bought iced tea... I found a good green tea alternative at Costco that is soooo much easier to drink. Also much much cheaper. I would not reccomend this to other UNLESS they were looking for an alt to nestea.
Lauren T.
Arizona Teas are great! This is a good balance of iced tea and lemonade. It's really sweet though, so I usually buy the diet to kick some of the sweetness down. But over all I really recommend Arizona's Arnold Palmer
Alaina L.
This is a classic summer drink! The mix of leamonade and ice tea is a perfect balance. Probably the best you can get in a can! And super affordable (under a dollar per can). And they have an alcoholic version that's also supper yummy which I would recommend for the adults!
Carly A.
Kingston, ON
My family, especially my father loves this drink. Definitely one for the summer moths. The packaging is minimal, tastes amazing and is so refreshing. I would say that there is nothing missing from this drink. Arnold Palmers are a summer staple in my home!
Alli M.
Chisasibi, QC
Aside from the obvious that it's full of sugar, these are so delicious. It's the right balance of the tea and lemonade so you get both flavours coming through. Plus you can't beat the gigantic size of the can when you are really thirsty on a hot summer's day.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.