BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
One of the 99 cent Only stores in my area sells one of my favorite summertime drinks - **Arizona Arnold Palmer Lite.** Not only is this the most refreshing drink on a hot day, Arizona has perfected the famous half iced tea & half lemonade drink that was made popular by the golfer, Arnold Palmer. Not only is this drink delicious, it's made with 100% natural ingredients too. It is made with black tea, for the iced tea half. The bottle says that it contains 5% juice, and from the ingredient label, that would be lemon juice and pear juice. **Arizona Arnold Palmer Lite **comes in a huge, 23-ounce can and contains 150 calories. That might seem like a lot of calories for a "light" drink, but the can is really big. I have had restaurant versions of the Arnold Palmer many times, but it has never quite tasted as good as this product. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and the ratio of iced tea to lemonade is absolutely perfect. It really is my favorite drink in the summer, but this particular drink is the best. If you have had an Arnold Palmer before and liked it, I highly suggest you try this Arizona brand product. They really hit the nail on the head with this one!
Domonique S.
Scappoose
Arizona tea is one of my favorites so naturally when the Arizona tea Arnold Palmer came out I just had to try it. Yes that was years ago, but I think it’s very unique tasting. I know a few people who love tea and lemonade mixed but I’m not that into the mixture. I would rather have tea or lemonades not both. My personal preference is the only reason I didn’t give 5 stars because it is a good quality product for a great value!
ashlee p.
Arnold Palmer has been my favorite since I was seven there’s nothing better than paying $.99 for a giant can of delicious tea. I don’t think you need to fix something that isn’t broke so there are no improvements that need to be made. And if you’re looking for something with a buzz adding tea flavored Vodka to Arnold Palmer is the most southern way to sip.
Julie P.
Arizona iced tea is an oldie but always a goodie! I absolutely LOVE their Arnold Palmer half and half! Plus you cannot beat the fact that no matter what, it's always 99 cents! Thanks for staying the same all of these years Arizona! Delicious, refreshing, HUGE, and cheap! It's a win win win win!
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
It must but a down south thing because since coming back down here from New York I greatly enjoy them. I love an Arnold Palmer. Arizona is the only place that gets the balance right that I like. I could drink these for days and even spike them in the summer
Erin L.
This is my absolute favorite drink! I can go on and on about how great it is! The combo of sweet tea and lemonade is amazing and I will forever be grateful to this golf hero for making it popular! I drink this almost every time I go out! The absolute best!
Yolanda R.
Bethlehem, GA
One of my favorite iced teas and flavors as well. And the price is great! All the flavors are great but this to me is my favorite! I would give this a try if you haven’t so far!!!! You’re missing out on life! Thank me later lol!!!
Alisha C.
I adore this half and half ice tea lemonade made by Arnold Palmer! It’s a great product to pull you off after a good workout or a hot summer day. I recommend this to anyone who likes ice tea and lemonade.AriZona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade
Bryn N.
I don't generally like iced tea, but I do like Arizona's Arnold Palmer. It's sweet, but not too sweet and doesn't seem to leave that weird after taste like most iced teas do. It's also usually a pretty big hit with parties.
Iliana C.
Madison, AL
If you like lemonade and iced tea, then you’ll love this. This drink is fantastic. Plus it’s typically $0.99!! The can is fairly large too which is a great deal!! It’s got a great taste too. I highly recommend trying it.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.