6 colors available

BY ARIZONA #1 in Lemonade

Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade.
1/3 less calories. see more...

• I always see this and have never tried ..I like very sweet lemonade...1 Answers
  • For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" version of t...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemonade in sin...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lucretia T.
Lucretia T.
West Haven, CT
This is one of the best tasting drinks in the world. For the most part it's water for AP Half and Half Tea and Lemonade. Its just sweet enough without that clawing feeling you sometimes get with sweet teas. It also has the back note of tartness which must come from the lemonade. For $1 or less there is great value because of the volume in the tall can. They are available at the corner store, dollar store, grocery store, or pharmacy. Pretty much anywhere. Try it if you haven't.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
I am obsessed! This time of year you are hard pressed to find me without a beverage usually ice water, home brewed iced tea, lemonade, or one of these bad boys! It might be the "lite" version but there is still quite a bit of sugar in here. So I try to sip instead of gulp it down. But sometimes it's just too perfect to not!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Syracuse, NY
One of my favorite summer drinks out there! It's refreshing and tasty. And cheap as well! You can buy it in most stores for only 99 cents! I highly recommend this drink to anyone that absolutely loves tea and lemonade together. It's a quality drink for anyone, even kids! It's refreshing as you sit by a pool and relax!
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
I generally do buy tea while at store or at a convenient store. My husband loves Arizona and suggested I try this brand. I don't care much for sweet tea but I love lemonade! The Arnold Palmer Lite is great blend of tea and lemonade with half the calories! It has a lot of flavor even though it's considered at 'lite'
Molly S.
Molly S.
Guys Mills, PA
If you like Arnold Palmers, then you'll love this! It tastes very true to a traditional Arnold Palmer you'd make at home. My husband loves it, and we've repurchased the big jug many times. I like that it's not too sweet. It's drinkable. I'm sure we'll repurchase many more times.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Melbourne, FL
Best half and half ever. I used to have one a day they are so addicatingly good. If you are looking for a new drink and cant figure out what you want to try. Try this. Its afforable and is so delicious. I know so many people that are in love with this version of half and half
Sara P.
Sara P.
Foodie Expert
I love these Arizona drinks, super cheap and always really good. Sometimes I find 2/$1 which is a great buy. I will say that they make my mouth feel dry after I drink them. It's really weird but it happens with all the flavors of these drinks. Overall still really awesome.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Growing up in the south sweet tea and lemonade are essential backyard bash beverages and even more delicious when they are combined like Arnold Palmer half n half. I love this drink and it goes perfectly with all your summertime essentials like hamburgers and hotdogs.
Tory S.
Tory S.
Charlottesvle, VA
The best arnold palmer on the market! It's the perfect amount of sweet and the texture of the tea is very smooth. These are also super cheap so I always keep a ton stocked up in my pantry. You really can't beat the taste or the price, definitely try it if you havent.
Catie J.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
If you like sweet tea, you will really enjoy this product. It is a perfect mix of iced tea and lemonade! The brand is reasonably priced for the quality of the product. There is one tea I thought was better, but it was discontinued. I definitely will purchase again!
Cassia B.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
Foodie Expert
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Los Banos, CA
Do u like it.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone else think this taste kinda funky? I wonder if it's the Splenda product in it?