BY ARIZONA

• Full of antioxidants
  • Includes thirty 16 oz. plastic bottles

Sonya B.
Warren, MI
I have been drinking Arizona Ice Tea since I was a kid. This is absolutely my favorite tea. It taste better when its really cold on a hot day.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is definitely one of my favorite drinks. I always love tea mix with women. I bought it at Walgreens for a dollar. I used to drink this every week. It is so delicious taste amazing. Will definitely buy it again
Chyanne E.
Amazing tea and the bottle it comes in is so cute! My mom has been drinking these ever since she was in highschool too! You can never get sick of this flavor and the spiked version is even better! Highly recommend!
Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
I love a good cold Arnold Palmer and I was very excited to see this in the refrigerator at the convenient store. I will drink this tea 2 times a week. I’d love to learn how to golf. This drink inspires me to start playing.
Katie M.
Halifax, NS
Yikes the sugar. This stuff is way too sweet. I need to water it down. Love the packaging and the price point but not what I want if I am really thirsty
Jessica V.
Mississauga , ON
So sweet but delicious. Love the half and half aspect. Perfect combo. Buy it at my local convenience store.
Ashley P.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my go to tea. It doesn't taste lite but make a me feel good knowing it's better for me than the other options out there
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love the tea and lemonade mix !! So good and the value is so worth it!! 99cents is always in the budget
รเєггค ﻮ.
Skiatook
Super good and not too expensive. The taste is good even with the amount of sugar in it
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
This drink is okay. When it comes to the Arizona brand, nothing beats the original Arizona green tea for me. That is my absolute favourite. This one has more of a lemony flavour (to state the obvious) and it's a nice summery drink. I just rated it three stars since it's not as good as the green tea flavour. However, this also has the same great price as other drinks in the Arizona line. I think this would be my second choice if all the Arizona green tea only beverages were unavailable.