BY ARIZONA

Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I am from OK and Arnold palmers were a stable in my house. However, this brand has too fake of a lemonade flavor and not a more natural flavor. There seems to be too much sugar and is really really sweet. Personally, this is something I would like to give another try but is not the first thing I would grab from the shelf.
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
super refreshing and one of my go-to drink choices. I love iced tea and the Arnold Palmer flavor has become one of my favorites. The green tea-lemonade combination is perfect because it is not too sweet and is very refreshing. I will definitely be buying agajn
Celina Y.
Celina Y.
I love the taste of this lemonade and green tea mix. The original arnold palmer was a touch too sweet for me so this one is perfect. I'm sure it has a decent amount of sugar from the lemonade but it's not too much that you can taste it. I would buy again.
rebecca a.
rebecca a.
San Diego
Foodie Expert
This beverage is literally the best out there and quenches my thirst everytime l.  Made with such flavor and it's excellent l.  I usually buy ig at vons and usually it's on sale so it's not at all pricey l.  I would definitely recommend it to others
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Yuma
I love AriZona teas! Especially this one, it's perfect to grab and go for a football and baseball season. Keeps you refreshed. I get them at Circle K and sometimes they have 2/3$ deals which is awesome cause I can save one for later!
Jaylene Q.
Jaylene Q.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite Arizona teas to drink other than the raspberry. I love the balance of the lemonade and the sweet tea. It is very affordable, most places you can buy a can for $1. It might not be the healthiest drink for you but it sure does taste good
Navid A.
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites for a variety of reasons. The first is that it is a bargain. Second the delicious flavor is what brings me back all the time. As a college student I am always looking for a bargain and quality .
Judy C.
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
Foodie Expert
I love drinking Arizona I'm super cheap and this is really affordable it is only about a dollar. The only con side about this is that is super sweet you can ask anyone, I wish this came in lite
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
Arnold Palmers were always a little too sweet for me but the new green tea mix is pretty good. As always the price is awesome a dollar for a large bottle/can. And you can find them just about anywhere.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Foodie Expert
This drink is great! I find tea to be a great alternative to sodas. We buy this drink at gas stations like Sheetz, at the mall, or at Giant Eagle. We will definitely buy it again.