BY ARIZONA

• Full of antioxidants
  • Includes thirty 16 oz. plastic bottles

Giselle S.
Pfafftown, NC
super refreshing and one of my go-to drink choices. I love iced tea and the Arnold Palmer flavor has become one of my favorites. The green tea-lemonade combination is perfect because it is not too sweet and is very refreshing. I will definitely be buying agajn
Hailey S.
Yuma
I love AriZona teas! Especially this one, it's perfect to grab and go for a football and baseball season. Keeps you refreshed. I get them at Circle K and sometimes they have 2/3$ deals which is awesome cause I can save one for later!
Chyanne E.
Amazing tea and the bottle it comes in is so cute! My mom has been drinking these ever since she was in highschool too! You can never get sick of this flavor and the spiked version is even better! Highly recommend!
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is definitely one of my favorite drinks. I always love tea mix with women. I bought it at Walgreens for a dollar. I used to drink this every week. It is so delicious taste amazing. Will definitely buy it again
Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
I love a good cold Arnold Palmer and I was very excited to see this in the refrigerator at the convenient store. I will drink this tea 2 times a week. I’d love to learn how to golf. This drink inspires me to start playing.
Jamie M.
Lawton, OK
I am from OK and Arnold palmers were a stable in my house. However, this brand has too fake of a lemonade flavor and not a more natural flavor. There seems to be too much sugar and is really really sweet. Personally, this is something I would like to give another try but is not the first thing I would grab from the shelf.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This beverage is literally the best out there and quenches my thirst everytime l.  Made with such flavor and it's excellent l.  I usually buy ig at vons and usually it's on sale so it's not at all pricey l.  I would definitely recommend it to others
Celina Y.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the taste of this lemonade and green tea mix. The original arnold palmer was a touch too sweet for me so this one is perfect. I'm sure it has a decent amount of sugar from the lemonade but it's not too much that you can taste it. I would buy again.
Jaylene Q.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorite Arizona teas to drink other than the raspberry. I love the balance of the lemonade and the sweet tea. It is very affordable, most places you can buy a can for $1. It might not be the healthiest drink for you but it sure does taste good
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorites for a variety of reasons. The first is that it is a bargain. Second the delicious flavor is what brings me back all the time. As a college student I am always looking for a bargain and quality .