BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesAriZona
Arnold Palmer Half and Half Iced Tea and Lemonade Drink Mix, 73 oz Canister

by AriZona

NULL

How does the dry mix taste compared to the drink from the can?
Once this is stirred in is it chalky ?
Is there any other sizes besides the can, small bottles, and the gallon?
Start your review of AriZona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Iced Tea and Lemonade Drink Mix, 73 oz. Canister!
Roseann L.
AriZona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Iced Tea and Lemonade Drink Mix, 73 oz. Canister uploaded by Roseann L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this a combo of 2 of my favorite. Not bitter and not too sweet. The price is .99 and it is Vado sold everywhere AriZona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Iced Tea and Lemonade Drink Mix, 73 oz. Canister
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
I am obsessed! This time of year you are hard pressed to find me without a beverage usually ice water, home brewed iced tea, lemonade, or one of these bad boys! It might be the "lite" version but there is still quite a bit of sugar in here. So I try to sip instead of gulp it down. But sometimes it's just too perfect to not!
Catrina O.
Jacksonville, FL
Very refreshing on a hot summer day. Just the right mix of tea and lemonade. Not too sweet.
Nery C.
North Hills, CA
This is my favorite Arizona flavor of all time!! It really satisfies my love for tea and my sweet tooth at the same time. I also love that Arizona has maintained their price of $1 for a really great amount of tea.
Jacqueline E.
Davenport, IA
AriZona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Iced Tea and Lemonade Drink Mix, 73 oz. Canister uploaded by Jacqueline E.
Arnold Palmer has always been one of my favorite drinks. It's very refreshing. I drink it a lot actually. It has a perfect blend of tea and lemonade, it's not too sweet and has a reduced sugar content than some teas, there is even a zero version with even less sugar or sugar substitute. This has been my go-to favorite for months and it is super cheap too! $1 for a big 24oz can! Great for any day and really quenches that thirst!
Meghna S.
Iselin, NJ
One of my favorite affordable iced teas! It has the perfect amount of tangy and sweet, and did i mention that it is only one dollar. I usually always pick one up anytime i am at a seven eleven or quick chek. It is a drink i would recommend to everyone.
Shariyka R.
Delicious tea. And for a gallon sized drink you can't go wrong. This tea exceeded my expectations. Arizona has been my favorite for a while.
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
We always keep this around. It light and refreshing and easy to whip up a glass anytime.
Tara S.
Placerville, CA
A refreshing drink & perfect blend of iced tea & lemonade. Great drink for the beach. I enjoy that it blends together & the plain tea doesn't need any sweetener because of the lemonade yet still had the tartness.
Dana R.
This drink is extremely great tasting and it is incredibly refreshing because of its unique taste
Ask a question to the Influenster community...