AriZona Arnold Palmer (11.5 oz. 30 pk.) uploaded by Kris N.

BY ARIZONA #3 in Tea

AriZona Arnold Palmer (11.5 oz. 30 pk.) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Channing L.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm sensitive to sweetness so I find a lot of juices to be too sweet. The Arizona Arnold Palmer is my go to drink. Not only is it affordable, but it has the right amount of sweetness and sour. I wouldn't normally have a con, but my latest pitcher sat without being refridgerated for about 2 weeks and it smelled like vinegar and tasted weird. I had never experienced that before. It won't stop me from buying it, but I found that to be different.
Tianna S.
Rochester
I bought this product for a birthday party once and it was so awesome because everyone loves Arizona's Half & Half Tea it was gone in a matter of minutes had to go by and we had to go out and buy something else for the party but I like it because they're not that expensive the very cheap and affordable and as well like some so no matter who you buy it for they're sure to drink it
Taylor H.
Roanoke
This is the best Arnold Palmer tea you will find unless you make it yourself to your own liking. Perfectly mixed and puts you in the mood to go golfing like the late Arnold Palmer himself.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
This is my favorite out of the Arizona tea line. It's hard lemonade and half tea. I used to make this before I knew it was a thing. Packaging is great you can either get the can or the plastic twist too bottle. The price is always reasonable. The availability is almost anywhere. I will continue to purchase this.
Dara L.
Kaneohe
This is my go to ice tea drink. Love the flavor of the mix of tea and lemonade together. Whenever I am in the mood for something different I always turn to this it quenches my thirst and has a great taste. If you have not tried this yet at least try it you may be pleasantly surprised.
Kimberly L.
Verona, NY
Love Arnold palmer drinks. Perfect mix of lemon aid and iced tea👌. Has a nice light refreshing taste. Buy these all the time for me and my husband. There also really affordable and have great flavor. Definitely recommend to others especially if you've never tried them before.
Tracy S.
Carson, CA
This is forever my favorite tea and always hooking it up with the low prices never increasing. I love buying these for my lunch at work. Tho flavor is not too overwhelming with tea but does tend to leave a bitter taste in my mouth afterwards that I have to drink some water
Brittany T.
Galloway, NJ
My absolute favorite drink, especially on a hot summer day. Perfect crisp taste, a blend of ice tea and lemonade. Great for drinking on its own or mixing for a fun party drink. I would highly recommend this drink to others for a day at the beach or fun summer night!
Ashley W.
Minneapolis
I use to drink the lemon flavor Arizona and that was my favorite until I tried the Arnold Palmer Arizona. I love the taste it's not to sweet but also does give that drying after taste either. I think for what your getting it affordable. I would definitely recommend.
Karissa E.
Escondido, CA
I love an Arnold Palmer on a hot summer day. It is one of my favorite summer drinks and you will always find them in my fridge, especially during the summer time. They just taste so good to me and have the perfect amount of sweetness to them without being too sweet.