BY ARIZONA

AriZona
  • "My favorites are mango, the lime chery, grape lime, fruit punch, mandarin orange green tea, plum green tea and the rxstress." in 28 reviews
  • "Great iced tea that offers unique flavors, affordable pricing, and one of the best ways to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. " in 15 reviews
  • "MY FAVOURITE TEA BRAND :) I always stop by my local Dollar Tree to pick up some before work and even just as an everyday drink with my meals :) My favourites would have to be: Ginseng and green tea, fruit punch, and lime :) They taste SUPER delicious!" in 13 reviews
  • "I do like them, but try not to have them very regularly because they do have quite a bit of sugar, especially the southern sweet tea, which is my favorite " in 11 reviews
  • "I mean really different flavors and different bottles cans an so forth theres such a range in variety it suits more than one persons liking whats not to love?" in 10 reviews
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the perfect beach bag tag along. I've been drinking AriZona drinks for years now, currently with one in hand (green tea flavored.) First and foremost, I applaud this company for never raising their prices, always staying true to the 99 cent label on their bottle! As someone concerned with health, I love that there are not too many ingredients listed in any of these drinks and there are many low calorie options available without sacrificing flavor. Although it still contains high fructose corn syrup, the product I am currently drinking has only 6 ingredients. This is a great way to quench the thirst!
Caitlyn W.
I used to love these drinks. They are refreshing and delicious. However, they have a lot of sugar in them and contain the one ingredient I avoid at all costs. High Fructose Corn Syrup. I personally have found a great alternative to this that is just as easily accessible and just as cheap. Peace Tea has no High Fructose Corn Syrup and less chemicals than Arizona Tea. Peace Tea is cheap and the cans are the same size as Arizona. There is no reason for me to get Arizona when Peace Tea is available. However, 3 starts for how good it is.
Tiki R.
I absolutely love Arizona. I live in Louisiana where it is constantly boiling hot and nothing is better than going into the store and getting an ice cold Arizona. First of all they are $1....That's insane. Then for a$1 you get a huge can which is definitely enough to cool you off.
The flavor choices are also very wide and diverse and they all taste amazing. My favorite is Mango Munch but all the flavor as are really good and they are not too sweet so you don't feel guilty about downing the whole can even though it has 3 servings.
Jonathan M.
South Plainfield, NJ
My favorite out of all the Arizona drinks is the green tea with ginseng and honey. Whenever I go to a grocery store, to a drug store, I'd usually pick this up. Because of my sister working at cvs, there are usually sales on them every other week, 2 for 1, it's very very affordable and you cannot go wrong with them. Sometimes, the taste gets a bit too strong and bitter to me, but it is whatever you prefer.
Natalie A.
These are my favorite for taking to the beach. They're so big that one is good enough to last you through the entire day. My favorite flavor is the watermelon one, which I also happen to like the design on the can. It's very sweet and tastes a lot like watermelon. These have a very watery consistency. I haven't had one in quite some time, usually because I like to save the experience for a beach day!
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
VARIETY! I hate that all of these are lumped together, because they make so many flavors that are all SO DIFFERENT. I LOVE the sweet tea, green tea, and Arnold Palmer, but don't love the other fruit-flavored ones. They are not all created equal, but overall Arizona makes pretty good stuff. For tea in a can, it doesn't take all that artificial and is really refreshing.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
I love Arizona's beverages. They are always constant on flavor and they always taste great. The price is great cause they are cheap but that is another thing cause for how cheap it is the flavor is great. I generally buy these at either 7 Eleven, CVS or Safeway. These will always be my favorite and will definitely keep buying these cause I love them.
ANDREA CAROLINA G.
Tamarac, FL
In my house we drink this icetea, enough to last I buy per gallon, which is more tomamo peach flavor which of course is delicious. Arizona is the only brand we buy because it has a suabe taste and no sugar. I recommend buying the brand Arizona icetea is healthier than drinking other beverages, especially recommend it for those who do not drink juices
Amanda R.
Arizona drinks are usually always great in general. Though it can be considered a sweeter drink to some people a nice cold bottle or can of Arizona always makes me feel refreshed. Another perk is that it is only a dollar in most stores so it is very affordable. I rate it a 5/5 for affordability, taste, and bottle/can visual design. (:
Ashlee F.
Warnerville, NY
Whenever I'm going to be on the beach, I always make sure I have an Arizona with me! Whether it's the green tea, sweet tea, mucho mango, or any other of the line, I know it will quench my thirst! The green tea with ginseng and honey is my favorite, just the right amount of sweetness, very light flavor and great to take to the beach!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's your favorite flavor
Nayeli H.
Gardena, CA
What are your top three flavors?
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Is only in Arizona this tea?
Michelle F.
Whittier , CA
Does pomegranate tea give you energy?
Yalonda M.
Liverpool, PA
Will this company continue to sell these products at the great value they are currently priced at?