BY ARIUL

Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist is an unscented natural instant dry relief 3-in-1 facial mist, toner and makeup setting spray. Its nutrients are green graded (grade 1~2) by EWG (Environmental Working Group) and blended with numerous active nutrients such as nicinamide, betaine, adenosine, lactobacillus extract, dioscorea japonica root extract, tremella fuciformis extract, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), ascorbic acid, biotin, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, and phyto-6 extracts from cabbage, broccoli, carrot, banana, apple, and tomato. The mist will stay on your skin or makeup to prevent moisture loss, and give you dewy/glossy vibrant looking skin.

Buy on Ariul7Days
Gabriel Z.
Fort Lauderdale
✨ BEAUTY BREAKDOWN BY GABRIEL ZORZI ( 📷 IG: @Z0rzi )
...because chemistry doesn't lie.

🗃️  PRODUCT CATEGORY: Moisturizing Mist, Nourishing Mist, Humectant Mist

🌏  COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Korea

⚗️  COSMETIC BASE:  Water

🔬  FORMULA COMPLETE BREAKDOWN ( INGREDIENTS ARE LISTED FROM MOST CONCENTRATED TO LEAST CONCENTRATED ):

1. Water ( BASE )

2. Glycereth  -  26 ( SKIN EMOLLIENT,HUMECTANT  -  ATTRACTS WATER MOLECULES )

3. Methylpropanediol ( PERMEATION BOOSTER )

4. Niacinamide ( DERIVED FROM VITAMIN B3; HUMECTANT, SKIN'S NMF ( NATURAL MOISTURIZING FACTOR ) BOOSTER, STIMULATES MICROCIRCULATION, MAY REDUCE DARK SPOTS BY PREVENTING MELANIN FROM REACHING SURFACE OF SKIN )

5. Mineral Water ( BASE + MINERALS FOR SKIN )

6. Butylene Glycol ( COSMETIC TEXTURE STABILIZER, HUMECTANT )

7. Betaine ( AMINO ACID THAT RETAINS MOISTURE, RESPONSIBLE FOR GIVING THE SENSORY FEELING OF "SILKY" )

8. Octyldodeceth  -  16 ( COSMETIC EMULSIFIER )

9. Glycerin ( HUMECTANT, COSMETIC VISCOSITY )

10. Lactobacillus,Soybean Ferment Extract ( SKIN CONDITIONER, MOISTURIZER )

11. Adenosine ( TISSUE REPAIR, SOOTHING ACTION )

12. Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract ( ABUNDANT IN BETA  -  GLUCAN  -  IMMUNITY BOOSTER, BOOST COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS, CELL REPAIR )

13. Brassica Oleracea Capitata ( Cabbage ) Leaf Extract ( SOOTHING, CALMING, COOLING AGENT )

14. Brassica Oleracea Italica ( Broccoli ) Extract ( ANTIOXIDANT, ABUNDANT VITAMIN A  -  HELPS CELLULAR RENEWAL )

15. Daucus Carota Sativa ( Carrot ) Root Extract ( MOISTURIZER,  ABUNDANT VITAMIN A  -  HELPS CELLULAR RENEWAL )Musa Sapientum ( Banana ) Fruit Extract ( ENHANCES SKIN'S DEFENSE )

16. Pyrus Malus ( Apple ) Fruit Extract ( VERY MILD SKIN PEELING AGENT  -  CONTAINS AHAs ( Alpha Hydroxy Acids ) )

17. Solanum Lycopersicum ( Tomato ) Fruit Extract ( ANTIOXIDANT )

18. Tremella Fuciformis ( Mushroom ) Extract ( KNOWN AS SNOW MUSHROOM, USED FOR CENTURIES IN CHINA'S SKINCARE ROUTINE, HIGHLY PERMEATIVE HUMECTANT AGENT )
Beta  -  Glucan ( IMMUNITY BOOSTER )

19. Sodium Hyaluronate ( HYALURONIC ACID SALT  -  HUMECTANT )

20. Ascorbic Acid ( VITAMIN C  -  ANTIOXIDANT, COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS STIMULANT, SKIN BRIGHTENER )

21. Biotin ( VITAMIN B7,H  -  SKIN CONDITIONER, COSMETIC TEXTURE )

22. Cyanocobalamin ( VITAMIN B12  -  MAY STRENGTHEN CAPILLARIES AND REDUCE INFLAMATION WHEN USED TOPICALLY )

23. Riboflavin ( VITAMIN B2  -  MAY IMPROVE CELL METABOLISM )

24. Carbomer ( COSMETIC VISCOSITY )

25. 1,2  -  Hexanediol ( COSMETIC STABILITY, HUMECTANT )

26. Ethylhexylglycerin ( WEAK PRESERVATIVE, SKIN CONDITIONER )

27. Tromethamine ( SCENT MASKING INGREDIENT )

28. Disodium EDTA ( CHELATING AGENT  -  SEQUESTERS AND DECREASE REACTIVITY OF METAL IONS THAT MAY BE PRESENT IN THE PRODUCT )

29. Chlorphenesin ( SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVE  -  SAFE TO USE ACCORDING TO GOVERNMENT'S EWG  -  Environmental Working Group )

👍  PROS:

- 100% Alcohol Free

- Great to bring skin back to life immediately after cleansing, when the natural moisturizing factor has been stripped out by the surfactants,cleaning agents present in the cleanser.

-  Safe and Effective Spray for after your makeup is done  -  it removes the dry aspect the powder products tend to cause on skin without disrupting the appearance of the already applied makeup ( doesn't melt away the powder or concealer in weird globes like some oily,silicony face mists ).

-  The BIGGEST differential for me: the way this formula works makes the moisture,dewiness,glow come from WITHIN your skin, it has a clear difference from other products of the same category that give the aspect of a "film" or "layer of something that I can't quite tell what it is but it looks a bit off" on TOP of the skin. That's why I believe this product would be better described for the purpose of clarity and understanding as a "Humectant Mist" rather than a "Hydrating Mist" for me.

👎  CONS:

- I honestly couldn't perceive any con about this product. No smell, amazing texture and does what it promises with flying colors on MY skin ( love myself some Korean beauty ritual omgg! ). Of course, as with any other product, do a skin patch test and stay alert for any allergic manifestation your skin might display. ;)

---

This is not a paid review. I purchased this product on my own and those are my honest and authentic thought about it.

---

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message! I will be more than happy to offer insight if it's something that I have the required knowledge to understand and help.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! : )

Gabriel Zorzi ✨

Board on my spaceship for more!
📷 Instagram: @Z0rzi
Abigail C.
York, PA
I keep this in my purse to add a bit of moisture as needed throughout the day. I think the mist is fine enough, doesn’t feel like I’m getting soaked when I use it. There is no sent that I can tell. It sinks in fairly quickly which I like. The five stars is for how beautifully dewy it leaves my skin looking after I use it. I don’t wear foundation, but this is such a miracle in a bottle for my complexion, I think it looks like I put a lot of time into a great makeup routine when I use it 😄only it’s skincare not makeup. Will definitely repurchase this and I highly recommend giving it a try. So easy to find too, it’s carried at CVS.
Yajaira D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it, i’ve replaced all my old sprays with this. I tend to use it at the end of my skin care routine. I bought this on amazon for $12 and I am buying more. I am currently finishing my first bottle. You get 5.07 fl. oz for $12! 100% worth it.
Crystal H.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist, Unscented Face Moisturizer, Toner, Makeup Setting Spray as a toner and to set my makeup. It feels refreshing and helps my make up look flawless. It doesn’t have an odor and it contains lots of antioxidants, so I feel like I’m only spraying goodness on my face.
Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot say enough about this product! I recently added it into my skincare routine (I fell in love with their sheet masks and had to try it) and I am sold! I spray this on my face after my toner and massage my skin. I follow up with my serums and moisturizer. It gives my skin an instant hydrated feel and brightens my tone and texture. I absolutely notice the difference. It’s packed with a bunch of plant vitamins and minerals that work to heal and repair your skin. I would definitely pick this up !
Brooke T.
Midwest City, OK
Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist, Unscented Face Moisturizer, Toner, Makeup Setting Spray is wonderful! I spray it on in the morning and at night after cleansing to refresh my skin and I love the way it makes my skin feel! I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this doesn't irritate me which is great! It also lasts a long time for me, I'm barely into the bottle and I've had it a few months!
Stephanie G.
Baltimore, MD
This is a staple in my beauty routine. It leaves my skin feeling revitalized and fresh after every use. It keeps my acne at bay while moisturizing the appropriate amount. Would recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Juhe Y.
Fullerton
This product is good for the price but not AWESOME. The spray squirts out too strong and it doesn't spray evenly. Stand as far as possible when spraying this mist. It does hydrate my face, but I don't see a huge difference.
You could find this product in CVS. I wouldn't repurchase this. Once was enough.
Eva B.
Brooklyn
Inexpensive, found this at a cvs a few months ago when they were carrying K beauty products. Gentle and very hydrating. I’m a sucker for refreshing mists and this one has a great ingredient list which is why i picked it up
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i like this face mist because it says it has all these tomato broccoli banana apple cabbage and carrot, but i dont feel super refreshed when using it or feel or notice any benefits from it as much as i try to love it!
Tyra G.
I stumbled across this product on my last trip to CVS. The ingredients seem interesting and I was wondering how it works on people with sensitive or oily skin??
Kalleigh G.
what is this used for?
Tasha B.
How natural is this product?