Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist

Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist is an unscented natural instant dry relief 3-in-1 facial mist, toner and makeup setting spray. Its nutrients are green graded (grade 1~2) by EWG (Environmental Working Group) and blended with numerous active nutrients such as nicinamide, betaine, adenosine, lactobacillus extract, dioscorea japonica root extract, tremella fuciformis extract, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), ascorbic acid, biotin, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, and phyto-6 extracts from cabbage, broccoli, carrot, banana, apple, and tomato. The mist will stay on your skin or makeup to prevent moisture loss, and give you dewy/glossy vibrant looking skin.

Is this good for dry skin?
I stumbled across this product on my last trip to CVS. The ingredients seem interesting and I was wondering how it works on people with sensitive or oily skin??
what is this used for?
Start your review of Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist!
Eva O.
Clarksburg, WV
Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist uploaded by Eva O.
I absolutely love this facial mist. Makes my face feel soft and hydrated, I use it several times a day :) with or without wearing my makeup! I definitely recommend this for anyone and I would buy it again.
Leah H.
Moss Landing, CA
Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist uploaded by Leah H.
This Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist is a perfectly fine cooling mist. It's great for a hot day and you can't over-spray. Otherwise, there's nothing special about this product. I do like the brand, and I love the affordable price point. This is a good, middle-of-the-road product for an instant refresh. Put it in your fridge for an added bonus! 🍅🥦🍌🍎🥬🥕
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist uploaded by Jenn F.
This will be a keeper! I've misted my face twice today. The second time I really didn't have to, just wanted to. There is zero fragrance to this one. So far my skin is being moisturized to a great level. It's not greasy or tacky, just a nice moist after effect. My face is without foundation at the time but I'm totally positive that this will work in a great way will a full face. The claims are many on this one. It has 6 components: Tomato, Broccoli, Banana, Apple, Cabbage and Carrot. Very refreshing and a good mist. You need to be mist this one a good foot away as the spray is rather not fine but like a pump hairspray like mist. I have combo skin. It's not too much on the oily areas and just right on the dry ones. I feel any skin type can benefit from this product. It feels very clean and I recommend this one. I will purchase again. This is a Korean product so the print obviously is in their language vs English on the back. #kskin #settingspray #spanight #moisturizer #cleanskincare #skincare #facial #facefeed #vitaminmist #kskinscare #popculture #ipsy Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist
Christine G.
Naperville, IL
Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist uploaded by Christine G.
Such a great product. I think I already reviewed this before but I’ll do it again! Super refreshing and moisturizing. Love.
Ashley R.
Fall River, MA
Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist uploaded by Ashley R.
This mist is powerful, has a lot of great vitamins as pictured on the bottle, I really didn’t like it when I first tried it, cause the smell; but as I use it more and more I’m kind of growing fond of it. What caught my eye about this mist in specific is how the packaging has little pictures of fruit and vegetables and beside the little picture is a little description of what it does, and the benefits it provides. Definitely recommend!
Gabriel Z.
Gainesville, FL
✨ BEAUTY BREAKDOWN BY GABRIEL ZORZI ( 📷 IG: @Z0rzi )
...because chemistry doesn't lie.

🗃️  PRODUCT CATEGORY: Moisturizing Mist, Nourishing Mist, Humectant Mist

🌏  COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Korea

⚗️  COSMETIC BASE:  Water

🔬  FORMULA COMPLETE BREAKDOWN ( INGREDIENTS ARE LISTED FROM MOST CONCENTRATED TO LEAST CONCENTRATED ):

1. Water ( BASE )

2. Glycereth  -  26 ( SKIN EMOLLIENT,HUMECTANT  -  ATTRACTS WATER MOLECULES )

3. Methylpropanediol ( PERMEATION BOOSTER )

4. Niacinamide ( DERIVED FROM VITAMIN B3; HUMECTANT, SKIN'S NMF ( NATURAL MOISTURIZING FACTOR ) BOOSTER, STIMULATES MICROCIRCULATION, MAY REDUCE DARK SPOTS BY PREVENTING MELANIN FROM REACHING SURFACE OF SKIN )

5. Mineral Water ( BASE + MINERALS FOR SKIN )

6. Butylene Glycol ( COSMETIC TEXTURE STABILIZER, HUMECTANT )

7. Betaine ( AMINO ACID THAT RETAINS MOISTURE, RESPONSIBLE FOR GIVING THE SENSORY FEELING OF "SILKY" )

8. Octyldodeceth  -  16 ( COSMETIC EMULSIFIER )

9. Glycerin ( HUMECTANT, COSMETIC VISCOSITY )

10. Lactobacillus,Soybean Ferment Extract ( SKIN CONDITIONER, MOISTURIZER )

11. Adenosine ( TISSUE REPAIR, SOOTHING ACTION )

12. Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract ( ABUNDANT IN BETA  -  GLUCAN  -  IMMUNITY BOOSTER, BOOST COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS, CELL REPAIR )

13. Brassica Oleracea Capitata ( Cabbage ) Leaf Extract ( SOOTHING, CALMING, COOLING AGENT )

14. Brassica Oleracea Italica ( Broccoli ) Extract ( ANTIOXIDANT, ABUNDANT VITAMIN A  -  HELPS CELLULAR RENEWAL )

15. Daucus Carota Sativa ( Carrot ) Root Extract ( MOISTURIZER,  ABUNDANT VITAMIN A  -  HELPS CELLULAR RENEWAL )Musa Sapientum ( Banana ) Fruit Extract ( ENHANCES SKIN'S DEFENSE )

16. Pyrus Malus ( Apple ) Fruit Extract ( VERY MILD SKIN PEELING AGENT  -  CONTAINS AHAs ( Alpha Hydroxy Acids ) )

17. Solanum Lycopersicum ( Tomato ) Fruit Extract ( ANTIOXIDANT )

18. Tremella Fuciformis ( Mushroom ) Extract ( KNOWN AS SNOW MUSHROOM, USED FOR CENTURIES IN CHINA'S SKINCARE ROUTINE, HIGHLY PERMEATIVE HUMECTANT AGENT )
Beta  -  Glucan ( IMMUNITY BOOSTER )

19. Sodium Hyaluronate ( HYALURONIC ACID SALT  -  HUMECTANT )

20. Ascorbic Acid ( VITAMIN C  -  ANTIOXIDANT, COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS STIMULANT, SKIN BRIGHTENER )

21. Biotin ( VITAMIN B7,H  -  SKIN CONDITIONER, COSMETIC TEXTURE )

22. Cyanocobalamin ( VITAMIN B12  -  MAY STRENGTHEN CAPILLARIES AND REDUCE INFLAMATION WHEN USED TOPICALLY )

23. Riboflavin ( VITAMIN B2  -  MAY IMPROVE CELL METABOLISM )

24. Carbomer ( COSMETIC VISCOSITY )

25. 1,2  -  Hexanediol ( COSMETIC STABILITY, HUMECTANT )

26. Ethylhexylglycerin ( WEAK PRESERVATIVE, SKIN CONDITIONER )

27. Tromethamine ( SCENT MASKING INGREDIENT )

28. Disodium EDTA ( CHELATING AGENT  -  SEQUESTERS AND DECREASE REACTIVITY OF METAL IONS THAT MAY BE PRESENT IN THE PRODUCT )

29. Chlorphenesin ( SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVE  -  SAFE TO USE ACCORDING TO GOVERNMENT'S EWG  -  Environmental Working Group )

👍  PROS:

- 100% Alcohol Free

- Great to bring skin back to life immediately after cleansing, when the natural moisturizing factor has been stripped out by the surfactants,cleaning agents present in the cleanser.

-  Safe and Effective Spray for after your makeup is done  -  it removes the dry aspect the powder products tend to cause on skin without disrupting the appearance of the already applied makeup ( doesn't melt away the powder or concealer in weird globes like some oily,silicony face mists ).

-  The BIGGEST differential for me: the way this formula works makes the moisture,dewiness,glow come from WITHIN your skin, it has a clear difference from other products of the same category that give the aspect of a "film" or "layer of something that I can't quite tell what it is but it looks a bit off" on TOP of the skin. That's why I believe this product would be better described for the purpose of clarity and understanding as a "Humectant Mist" rather than a "Hydrating Mist" for me.

👎  CONS:

- I honestly couldn't perceive any con about this product. No smell, amazing texture and does what it promises with flying colors on MY skin ( love myself some Korean beauty ritual omgg! ). Of course, as with any other product, do a skin patch test and stay alert for any allergic manifestation your skin might display. ;)

---

This is not a paid review. I purchased this product on my own and those are my honest and authentic thought about it.

---

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message! I will be more than happy to offer insight if it's something that I have the required knowledge to understand and help.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! : )

Gabriel Zorzi ✨

Board on my spaceship for more!
📷 Instagram: @Z0rzi
✨ BEAUTY BREAKDOWN BY GABRIEL ZORZI ( 📷 IG: @Z0rzi )
...because chemistry doesn't lie.

🗃️  PRODUCT CATEGORY: Moisturizing Mist, Nourishing Mist, Humectant Mist

🌏  COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Korea

⚗️  COSMETIC BASE:  Water

1. Water ( BASE )

2. Glycereth  -  26 ( SKIN EMOLLIENT,HUMECTANT  -  ATTRACTS WATER MOLECULES )

3. Methylpropanediol ( PERMEATION BOOSTER )

5. Mineral Water ( BASE + MINERALS FOR SKIN )

6. Butylene Glycol ( COSMETIC TEXTURE STABILIZER, HUMECTANT )

8. Octyldodeceth  -  16 ( COSMETIC EMULSIFIER )

9. Glycerin ( HUMECTANT, COSMETIC VISCOSITY )

10. Lactobacillus,Soybean Ferment Extract ( SKIN CONDITIONER, MOISTURIZER )

11. Adenosine ( TISSUE REPAIR, SOOTHING ACTION )

17. Solanum Lycopersicum ( Tomato ) Fruit Extract ( ANTIOXIDANT )

Beta  -  Glucan ( IMMUNITY BOOSTER )

19. Sodium Hyaluronate ( HYALURONIC ACID SALT  -  HUMECTANT )

21. Biotin ( VITAMIN B7,H  -  SKIN CONDITIONER, COSMETIC TEXTURE )

23. Riboflavin ( VITAMIN B2  -  MAY IMPROVE CELL METABOLISM )

24. Carbomer ( COSMETIC VISCOSITY )

25. 1,2  -  Hexanediol ( COSMETIC STABILITY, HUMECTANT )

26. Ethylhexylglycerin ( WEAK PRESERVATIVE, SKIN CONDITIONER )

27. Tromethamine ( SCENT MASKING INGREDIENT )

👍  PROS:

- 100% Alcohol Free

👎  CONS:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! : )

Gabriel Zorzi ✨

Board on my spaceship for more!
📷 Instagram: @Z0rzi
Osazee O.
New york city, New York
Purchased at: Amazon
Glass skin, I bought this based off an recommendation by [user:sgarrettskin] on Twitter (an esthetician) I’m almost out and I’m odering a new one as I type this. It’s honestly so good. It Brighten your face and smooth your skin.
Yajaira D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it, i’ve replaced all my old sprays with this. I tend to use it at the end of my skin care routine. I bought this on amazon for $12 and I am buying more. I am currently finishing my first bottle. You get 5.07 fl. oz for $12! 100% worth it.
Abigail C.
York, PA
I keep this in my purse to add a bit of moisture as needed throughout the day. I think the mist is fine enough, doesn’t feel like I’m getting soaked when I use it. There is no sent that I can tell. It sinks in fairly quickly which I like. The five stars is for how beautifully dewy it leaves my skin looking after I use it. I don’t wear foundation, but this is such a miracle in a bottle for my complexion, I think it looks like I put a lot of time into a great makeup routine when I use it 😄only it’s skincare not makeup. Will definitely repurchase this and I highly recommend giving it a try. So easy to find too, it’s carried at CVS.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is is nice refreshing facial most. I like to use it in between my skincare layers to keep my skin moist while going through my full routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tyra G.
Carson, CA
il y a 4 ans
Gabriel Z. il y a 4 ans
Omg, Tyra! I am so sorry it took me so long to see your question. Please, let me try to help you if you still haven't gotten a chance to try out this product :) To be honest, this is one of THE best hydrating/refreshing mists I ever used. I literally spray it for: immediately giving back my skin the stripped-away natural moisture after I cleanse it; on my beauty blender to make an alliance between functionality (wet BB blends much smoother) and skin nourishing (my undereyes gets SO glowy and hydrated when I use this vs water on the BB!); AFTER my makeup is done to remove the "dry" and "plain" look of the powdery products... The biggest stand-out point of this product to me is that after you spray it and it dries up, it DOES NOT feel like it leaves any kind of hydrating/oily film on top of your skin tissue - instead, the way it's cosmetic base works makes you feel like the moist and water are coming from WITHIN your skin. Really, if I were to categorize this product I would say it is a "Humectant Mist", instead of a "Moisturizing Mist". The formula on this product is also amazing and full of natural fruit/vegetable extracts. Smell is also not a disturbing factor. My skin type is mixed btw: oilier on the T zone, a little bit drier with acne tendencies (YES! I KNOW! WHAT?!! -_-) on my cheek area. This product works AMAZINGLY on my skin to hydrate both the oily zones and the dry zones. I think I'm on my 7th bottle by now lol!