Aritaum Ginger Sugar Tint Lip Balm, Pink, 0.13 Ounce

by ARITAUM

Containing the high-moisturizing oils and natural butter. Making the moisture-keeping-film on lips. Long Lasting Moisturizing. Long-Lasting a healthy and natural tinted lip color. Containing the ginger

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aritaum Ginger Sugar Tint Lip Balm, Pink, 0.13 Ounce!
Los Angeles, CA
Influenster doesn’t actually have this brand’s best product — their Overnight Lip Mask. This is the only lip balm I put on at night that will still be on my lips the next morning — and tbh still even after a shower! Everything else rubs off during the night and I wake up with dry lips. This is literally the only thing that keeps my lips from falling off my face. I tried to stop using it for a few months and it was an absolute disaster, now I’ve started using it again and it’s still as amazing as ever.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this! I carry one with me in my purse and also have one at my work desk. It really moisturizes your lips while giving it a nice tint of color.
Pawtucket , RI
Awesome little lip balm. Similar to the fresh lip balms for a fraction of the price. Very moisturizing and slightly tinted