Aritaum Ginger Sugar Lip Scrub, 0.42 Ounce

by ARITAUM

Lip scrub to remove dead skin cells and smoothen chapped, flakey lips.

Made with fine sugar granules, it's infused with shea butter and ginger extract -; to hydrate and create a protective moisture layer on the skin.; Free from artificial fragrances and synthetic colorants.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aritaum Ginger Sugar Lip Scrub, 0.42 Ounce!
16 days agoChester, PA
Aritaum Ginger Sugar Lip Scrub, 0.42 Ounce uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I absolutely love this lip sugar scrub and overnight lip mask from the brand aritaum. The lip scrub has these fine sugar particles that exfoliates the lips leaving them feeling so soft and supple. The scrub is not to abrasive just the right amount of exfoliation in my opinion. Following up with the over night lip sleeping mask. This lip mask is so thick and saturating, My lips have never felt better after a night of using this lip mask. It really moisturizes my lips so incredibly. I will state that if you don’t like to have a heavy substance on your lips even if your just sleeping then this might not be the lip mask for you. It does feel quite heavy on the lips. But overall I’m a fan and the lip mask lasts for EVER I’ve been using it for about four months now and it is still half way full. This lip mask would be really ideal for those winter months.