BY ARISTOCRAT

• What beverages can you mix with this product4 Answers
R o.
Athens
Does a great job of getting you drunk on a budget. Cheapest vodka around, but I had to deduct a star because of the horrible hangover it leaves. Great product though.
Kimberly K.
Atoka, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Some call it the gut rot vodka but I like it! Not too much bite and isn’t overly sweet like some others. I can pour heavy whereas I can’t with others. I buy this to keep at the house.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
This reminds me of all the bad decisions in college. 😂😂😂 Only way I'm drinking this is mixed and even then it kinda burns going down. I would only buy for like trash can punch.
Clyde V.
I got bored with my usual cheap beer. So I checked out the ABC store. I decided on the 375ml Aristocrat Vodka. Well in my price range and calculated out to be in my preferred buzz range. This stuff is so bad, it's good.  That based on my spew reflex. A straight shot didn't even come close.  I mixed a shot with some orange soda, that went down great as a mixed drink. I than shook a shot with Ice and drained, added a couple olives.  Not bad. So I googled a Vodka martini recipe. I didn't have any Vermouth. So more research indicated a dash of vineger and a dash of sweet, ie: my orange soda would suffice.  A couple of olives and walla!  A "martini".  Not bad. By now I am down almost half a bottle.  I give Aristocrat 5 stars for price and creative mixability.   Enjoy.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
It's not my favorite vodka, but it's not the worst one on the market either. somewhere in the middle i suppose. try belvedere instead :)
Angela E.
Bryant
I buy the Aristocrat Vodka Riyal 1/2 gallon when I'm low on money. It's not a bad cheap vodka. I mix it with cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper.
delana b.
Fort Payne, AL
God this stuff tastes like a foot lol but it’s hella cheap and does the job! Works good in mixed drinks and my mom drank it so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Deanna A.
Trumann
Good quality for the price I paid. You could feel the burn and the warmth going down, but that's what I cherish in good alcohol.
Amanda C.
It does not taste good at all but it gets the job done when added to stuff. And it is also cheaper than most others haha.
Carrie M.
Absolute trash. This is the vodka you drink in the instances when you're dying in a field. This liquor=alcohol problems.
maria l.
What beverages can you mix with this product