Ariel® Power Liquid Detergent

by Ariel

2 times more concentrated and lasts twice as much*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ariel® Power Liquid Detergent!
Zapopan
Es bueno, blanquea la ropa muy bien, quita la mayoria de las manchas peeo lo malo es que maltrata un poco la ropa.
I like it because it leaves my clothes very clean and soft, I love the fragrance and it lasts a lot. I recommend it
Temuco
Good aroma, renders a lot, a little strong for sensitive skin and does not remove difficult spots. Good packaging.
Matamoros,Tamaulipas
Huele muy rico,no deja oliendo a jabon, y remueve las manchas dificiles de tierra, sudor de caballo, etc
Dumfries
My fav to use at the moment. Love the liquid smells nice gets clothes looking new over all s good product
Battersea, London
Smells really lovely, leaves clothes looking almost new, the bottle last for ages really good for money
It do the job, have a nice smell and clean the clothes as it says. I use it regularly so I recommend.
Warren side , South Harting
Fantastic cleaning power, easy to use, long lasting freshness, very strong pleasant scent, my fave
Somerset
It Keeps our clothes clean and it smells Great too. It is affordable and easy to find in store.
West monkseaton, Whitley bay
Smells lovely and clean at first, cleans clothes well, but scent disappears quickly when dry

Looking for your answer?