Ariel Laundry Detergent uploaded by Umema H.Ariel Laundry Detergent uploaded by Noor J.Ariel Laundry Detergent uploaded by Shellian S.

BY ARIEL

Buy Ariel Laundry Detergent 1 kilo see more...

• Em quería saber algo sobre este producto, es hipoalargeni...4 Answers
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
It is expensive to my budget but I like it because it leaves your clothes clean and it smells awesome. I love the fact that it doesn’t stain my clothes I would recommend to others definitely because I love it
I work at Walmart and seen alot of customers buying it. So I asked a customer about it. She said it will get yours clothes really clean. I bought a small bag just to see for myself. My husband gets his pants muddy or greasy I used it first on his work clothes washing in hot water. When I took them out of the washing machine I noticed they looked like new pants, no stains. This is all I use now.
Yoryelis R.
I love to wash clothes with this detergent especially the white one because it eliminates the most difficult spots you may have, its smell is good and pleasant, the only bad thing is that if you use it directly with your hands it tends to dry them
crystal b.
ventura, CA
I LOVE the way this leaves clothes smelling, however not sure if im supposed to add before, or after clothes, because i was adding after the clothes, like i was doing with the liquid, and it would leave a residue, i havent tried since then, but i think i may, because it honestly leaves the clothes smelling amazing, without fabric softener. .
brianna b.
I stumbled upon this in a Hispanic grocery store, I bought it on a whim, and I'm completely in love with this soap! My husband works in a tubing factory and often come home with oil on his jeans, all other products wouldn't get it out, I tried this and the jeans look new every time I wash them! It smells so good and I will be buying it until further notice!
Yanibel Q.
Since I have reason in my house has used this detergent, is the one that most liked my mom when washing clothes because it is an excellent bleach. Wash clothes very well, leave it flawless. The only thing we did not like very much is its strong smell, everything else is excellent. I recommend it.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
This soap has been out for centuries and it never gets old you can always go back to these oldie but goodie products and know your clothes is going to be cleaning the Mexican brand detergents and soaps are always amazing you can never go wrong
ivette m.
miami, florida
Es muy buen detergente en la limpieza de mi ropa este producto es uno de mis mejores aliados dada la buena calida del producto, su unica negativa es el envase me parece muy facil de romperse
Arantxa M.
One of the favorites in my family. It's very concentrated so for a single person last like forever haha and the smell is fantastic. You can feel the cleaning all time!
Annie B.
Ocean Park, WA
Excelente detergente, uso mucho en polvo porque pienso que es mas efectivo en términos de ahorro y con ariel puedes usar poca cantidad y la ropa huele bien, vale la pena pagar por mejor calidad.
Candela F.
buenos aires
Em quería saber algo sobre este producto, es hipoalargenico? Porque soy alérgica y quiero saber si causará alguna reacción a mi piel

Amazon