BY ARIASTARRBEAUTY

• Is it ok to use more than 3 times a week?1 Answers
  • i would like to try this is it really good .?1 Answers
Whitney C.
Thomasville, GA
Love this product! My skin type is a combo of oily with some dry patches, I also tend to have acne on and around my chin area with a little redness on my cheeks. I used this product last night & already I can tell a HUGE difference. I've used it before and loved it but my roommate borrowed it and I just remembered last night when I saw a big pimple on my chin that she had it in her bathroom. I don't know how I ever forgot I had it. I woke up this morning and not only is the pimple already going back down but the redness is gone and my skin is soft and smooth!! Will be using this on a regular basis. Apparently I need to buy in bulk because my roommate loves it too! I honestly feel like this could work for all skin types :)
Beverly H.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I randomly purchased it on amazon. I feel the product working almost the second I put it on. It has a lot of natural ingredients so I know what I’m putting on my face. It’s one of the best impulse purchases I’ve ever made. I’ve told all of my friends to try.
Brittany M.
Seattle , WA
I have been using this about once a week. I think it does a great job with my combination acne prone skin. It’s a really great addition to my skin care routine and my face feels great every time I use it!
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Aria Starr's Deep Sea Mud Mask is awesome! I ordered the mask on May 04, 2017 and as always with Prime Shipping the delivery was fast and it was at my door within 2 days.**Skin Condition** at time of use - 33 years old, dry, no acne. I received this product in the summer and applied it after noticing my skin was dry in certain places from sun exposure at the beach; my skin was also looking dull and there was some redness on my cheeks from wearing makeup in the summer heat. **The Process** - 20 - 30 minutes. I apply the mask on weekends and usually do some work around the house while the mask drys. The mask stays on for about 20-30 minutes; at this point the mask is not completely dry and tugging at my skin like other products. For removal I go to the sink and wash the mask off with warm water while also using a battery operated facial brush. After removal you will have to check for mask residue in certain places like the nose, forehead and under the chin but it comes off very easily. **Sensitive Skin**  I have very fair and sensitive skin. In the past, I have used products containing salicylic acid or fragrances which have led to horrible reactions ranging from face swelling to rashes and irritation. This product does not irritate my skin in the least! For those with sensitive skin - it is advise that you test it on a small area before fully applying. **Smell** - I actually love the smell, it's not extremely fragrant and does not irritate my eyes or nose. It is a natural smelling mask and is not harsh or overpowering. **After effects** - Healing, Brightness & Radiance Restored, Smooth. I use makeup every day on my face, after a few weeks my skin begins to look dull and the radiance is gone. After applying and removing Aria Starr Deep Sea Mud Mask the radiance and brightness is back! AriaStarrBeauty Dead Sea Mud Mask For Face, Acne, Oily Skin & Blackheads **Non-drying** - This mask does not dry out my skin or strip it of natural oils.
Melissa T.
Mission, texas
The Aria Starr Beauty's Dead Sea Mud Mask extracts toxins and impurities located deep in the skin layers, absorbs excess oils, and removes dead skin cells, dirt and toxins to reveal fresh, soft, clear looking skin with clean pores, even skin tone, and refined skin texture. It get raid of black heads. I would like to try and see if it really works!
Christen C.
Mobile, AL
This is a really nice, budget friendly mask. It works well for spa nights, however doesn’t really do anything for my problem areas. I still use it and it’s a good beginner mud mask.
Katelynn T.
Tacoma, WA
This mud mask is awesome! I bought it off of amazon during the holidays and the reviews did not disappoint! I use it a couple times of week and it really evens my skin tone and soothes any redness that I have. It also leaves your face so soft and it’s not drying at all. And it smells delicious! I will absolutely continue to purchase this mask.
Lisa K.
This is my favorite mud mask ever. I used it for about 2 weeks and started to see a change, my face was also soft after I used. I will continue to use the mud mask. was not expensive at all either, very very good product to use on your face all in all. Love it!
Mara S.
Applies easily. Refreshing and gentle when on. Easy to remove. Smells good. Did not see direst results as far as helping with oily skin and acne. Bought on amazon. Would recommend.
Jacquie H.
Naperville, IL
The mask worked really well on my type of skin---I have combination skin with the oily part in the t-zone. I could feel the clay tightening on my skin after a few minutes. It removed pesky blackheads from my nose and made my skin look clearer overall. I purchased it from Amazon and would definitely buy it again!
Kandice D.
What is the best way to use this? Does it get rid of blackheads? Does it dry the skin?
Doreen M.
How effective did you find this product? Debating whether or not to buy but looks awesome.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is this product safe to use on your back?
Zineb K.
Woodbridge, VA
Is this product effective for tiny blackheads?
Aimée M.
Northren Ireland
Does anyone have any recommendations of good skincare products that get rid of blackheads and spots? AriaStarrBeauty Dead Sea Mud Mask For Face, Acne, Oily Skin & Blackheads