BY ARIASTARRBEAUTY

Kara P.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Aria Starr's Deep Sea Mud Mask is awesome! I ordered the mask on May 04, 2017 and as always with Prime Shipping the delivery was fast and it was at my door within 2 days.**Skin Condition** at time of use - 33 years old, dry, no acne. I received this product in the summer and applied it after noticing my skin was dry in certain places from sun exposure at the beach; my skin was also looking dull and there was some redness on my cheeks from wearing makeup in the summer heat. **The Process** - 20 - 30 minutes. I apply the mask on weekends and usually do some work around the house while the mask drys. The mask stays on for about 20-30 minutes; at this point the mask is not completely dry and tugging at my skin like other products. For removal I go to the sink and wash the mask off with warm water while also using a battery operated facial brush. After removal you will have to check for mask residue in certain places like the nose, forehead and under the chin but it comes off very easily. **Sensitive Skin**  I have very fair and sensitive skin. In the past, I have used products containing salicylic acid or fragrances which have led to horrible reactions ranging from face swelling to rashes and irritation. This product does not irritate my skin in the least! For those with sensitive skin - it is advise that you test it on a small area before fully applying. **Smell** - I actually love the smell, it's not extremely fragrant and does not irritate my eyes or nose. It is a natural smelling mask and is not harsh or overpowering. **After effects** - Healing, Brightness & Radiance Restored, Smooth. I use makeup every day on my face, after a few weeks my skin begins to look dull and the radiance is gone. After applying and removing Aria Starr Deep Sea Mud Mask the radiance and brightness is back! AriaStarrBeauty Dead Sea Mud Mask For Face, Acne, Oily Skin & Blackheads **Non-drying** - This mask does not dry out my skin or strip it of natural oils.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro, OR
I like this mask for getting rid of blackheads. I use it twice a week and it really makes a difference in that respect. I don't notice it doing much else but I've only been using it for 2 weeks. The smell isn't all that great to me but it's pretty minimal so it's not all that big of a deal and I don't even notice it anymore after a couple of minutes. The price isn't bad for as much as you get and how long it lasts. It's something I'll definitely keep around.
Jacquie H.
Jacquie H.
Naperville, IL
The mask worked really well on my type of skin---I have combination skin with the oily part in the t-zone. I could feel the clay tightening on my skin after a few minutes. It removed pesky blackheads from my nose and made my skin look clearer overall. I purchased it from Amazon and would definitely buy it again!
Leidy Z.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I been using this mask 2 a week for a 2 months and the truth is i don't see a big change in my skin , yes after using it the skin feels very soft.
This is my first time using it , i will continue using it because every skin is different, maybe for me it will take more time , i bought in amazon
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Kernersville, NC
This is the first mud mask I've had and I love it! I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my face at all! I apply the mask after my shower, let it dry, wash it off with warm water and then moisturize, and ive seen a noticeable difference in my skin!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
This product is great. My face gets super dry and since I've been using this I haven't had any problems with that. It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth and very clean. It's so refreshing! Plus a little goes a long way. Will definitely be buying again.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
This is my second favorite mud mask! Not only does it leave your skin feeling smooth and clean, while having the mask on, you can actually feel the ingredients working on your skin! It's amazing! Not only that but it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and detox for at least a week! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves mud masks!
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Houston
This really did work for me. I bought it not so long ago at amazon, it was not pricey at all. It's very gentle on skin, and effective. I saw noticeable changes, my face is much more soft and clear. This was a hit for me.
Angela K.
Angela K.
algonquin
My husband surprised me with this mask buying it from Amazon. The smell is wonderful and the formula is very cooling when applied to skin. The mask doesn't get dry or crack when wearing and it washes off easily. Will definitely purchase again. My skin feels refreshed and rejuvenated after wearing
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
The AriaStarrBeauty Dead Sea mud mask for oily skin it is perfection in a bottle because leaves your skin pure fresh and smell so good that you get addicted to use it as much as you can
Kandice D.
Kandice D.
What is the best way to use this? Does it get rid of blackheads? Does it dry the skin?
beauty f.
beauty f.
debrecen
Would you recommend?
Anna G.
Anna G.
Does this actually pull out the blackheads? I feel like nothing does for me...
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is this product safe to use on your back?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Is it pricey? Also do you think it's harsh on sensitive skin?