BY ARIASTARRBEAUTY

• Is it ok to use more than 3 times a week?1 Answers
  • i would like to try this is it really good .?1 Answers
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Aria Starr's Deep Sea Mud Mask is awesome! I ordered the mask on May 04, 2017 and as always with Prime Shipping the delivery was fast and it was at my door within 2 days.**Skin Condition** at time of use - 33 years old, dry, no acne. I received this product in the summer and applied it after noticing my skin was dry in certain places from sun exposure at the beach; my skin was also looking dull and there was some redness on my cheeks from wearing makeup in the summer heat. **The Process** - 20 - 30 minutes. I apply the mask on weekends and usually do some work around the house while the mask drys. The mask stays on for about 20-30 minutes; at this point the mask is not completely dry and tugging at my skin like other products. For removal I go to the sink and wash the mask off with warm water while also using a battery operated facial brush. After removal you will have to check for mask residue in certain places like the nose, forehead and under the chin but it comes off very easily. **Sensitive Skin**  I have very fair and sensitive skin. In the past, I have used products containing salicylic acid or fragrances which have led to horrible reactions ranging from face swelling to rashes and irritation. This product does not irritate my skin in the least! For those with sensitive skin - it is advise that you test it on a small area before fully applying. **Smell** - I actually love the smell, it's not extremely fragrant and does not irritate my eyes or nose. It is a natural smelling mask and is not harsh or overpowering. **After effects** - Healing, Brightness & Radiance Restored, Smooth. I use makeup every day on my face, after a few weeks my skin begins to look dull and the radiance is gone. After applying and removing Aria Starr Deep Sea Mud Mask the radiance and brightness is back! AriaStarrBeauty Dead Sea Mud Mask For Face, Acne, Oily Skin & Blackheads **Non-drying** - This mask does not dry out my skin or strip it of natural oils.
Kimberly C.
Palmdale, CA
AriaStarrBeauty Dead Sea Mud Mask For Face, Acne, Oily Skin & Blackheads
I ordered this off amazon. So far it has been great. It has helped clear my skin from acne more compared to a Neutrogena soap i use. The product goes a long way. Down fall is that you have to wash your wash to take it off since its not a peel off mask and can be messy and requires time to take it off.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I been using this mask 2 a week for a 2 months and the truth is i don't see a big change in my skin , yes after using it the skin feels very soft.
This is my first time using it , i will continue using it because every skin is different, maybe for me it will take more time , i bought in amazon
Rachel G.
This is my second favorite mud mask! Not only does it leave your skin feeling smooth and clean, while having the mask on, you can actually feel the ingredients working on your skin! It's amazing! Not only that but it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and detox for at least a week! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves mud masks!
Angela K.
algonquin
My husband surprised me with this mask buying it from Amazon. The smell is wonderful and the formula is very cooling when applied to skin. The mask doesn't get dry or crack when wearing and it washes off easily. Will definitely purchase again. My skin feels refreshed and rejuvenated after wearing
Lisa K.
This is my favorite mud mask ever. I used it for about 2 weeks and started to see a change, my face was also soft after I used. I will continue to use the mud mask. was not expensive at all either, very very good product to use on your face all in all. Love it!
Dylan W.
Received and tried this for the first time today. It was quite gentle and left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. For the price I'd say it was a great purchase. I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Jacquie H.
Naperville, IL
The mask worked really well on my type of skin---I have combination skin with the oily part in the t-zone. I could feel the clay tightening on my skin after a few minutes. It removed pesky blackheads from my nose and made my skin look clearer overall. I purchased it from Amazon and would definitely buy it again!
Crystal B.
Hillsboro, OR
I like this mask for getting rid of blackheads. I use it twice a week and it really makes a difference in that respect. I don't notice it doing much else but I've only been using it for 2 weeks. The smell isn't all that great to me but it's pretty minimal so it's not all that big of a deal and I don't even notice it anymore after a couple of minutes. The price isn't bad for as much as you get and how long it lasts. It's something I'll definitely keep around.
Jessie G.
Kernersville, NC
This is the first mud mask I've had and I love it! I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my face at all! I apply the mask after my shower, let it dry, wash it off with warm water and then moisturize, and ive seen a noticeable difference in my skin!
Kandice D.
What is the best way to use this? Does it get rid of blackheads? Does it dry the skin?
Doreen M.
How effective did you find this product? Debating whether or not to buy but looks awesome.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is this product safe to use on your back?
Zineb K.
Woodbridge, VA
Is this product effective for tiny blackheads?
Aimée M.
Northren Ireland
Does anyone have any recommendations of good skincare products that get rid of blackheads and spots? AriaStarrBeauty Dead Sea Mud Mask For Face, Acne, Oily Skin & Blackheads