BY ARIANA GRANDE

SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de Parfum - Playful at heart wrapped in decadent desire. Inspired by Ariana's seductively sweet, fun and sexy personality, unlock your most delightful daydream, flirt with the delicious possibilities and find yourself tickled pink with temptation. A luscious burst of sugar-frosted blackberry and juicy Italian bergamot sparkle with delicious addiction, while velvety layers of crme de cassis, fluffy marshmallow and sexy vanilla blend together to leave a sexy trail.Fragrance Notes:Top (Sweet Addiction) - Sparkling blackberry, Italian bergamot, pearHeart (Delightfully Dangerous) - Jasmine sambac, frangipani, dewy honeysuckleDrydown (Sexy Wink) - Crme de cassis, marshmallow, cashmere woods, sexy vanilla - SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de Parfum see more...

• Favourite purfume, I like Ariana Grande SWEET LIKE CANDY ...2 Answers
  • Ariana Grande SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de Parfum What do you...2 Answers
  • How similar is this to the Ari perfume? 1 Answers
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
I am so not the normal person who buys Ariana Grande perfume. I typically avoid celebrity fragrances she’s not a celebrity that even hits my radar, but this is exceptional. It reminds me a lot of the Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette Natural Spray but without an odd basenote, it just smells more expensive while being just as sweet and cute. No it’s not going to be my signature fragrance but I love it for casual flirtyness. The packaging is adorable too, which I enjoy.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I found this at Marshall’s one day and bought it without being able to smell it. Thankfully I love this scent. I wouldn’t usually buy a scent like this but I really love it. It does smell really sweet but in a really good way. The scent lasts forever on me. The bottle is really cute even after my toddler had to have the little pompom. It is quite expensive but I seen that Walmart carries the body spray of this scent. It probably doesn’t last that long but it is cheaper
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
I am obsessed with this smell. I hate flowery perfumes as they remind me of old ladies. This stuff smells... well, like candy! It’s so sweet and delicious. I used an entire bottle in half a year (unprecedented for me) The only downside is that it’s $60 a bottle, which I guess isn’t really that expensive but it’s more than I can afford to replace often. Christmas had great deals on it but of course I couldn’t get any then. I’m itching to replace my bottle.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I needed a perfume that was less expensive to use on a daily basis and not feel bad about it. I sampled this after watching an Ulta Haul video and loved the bottle which drew me in. When I sampled this it smelled sweet, but not an overwhelming or trashy sweet. It is a lighter scent than you would expect but smells amazing! It lasts throughout the day, and I also have the lotion. It was very affordable at ulta!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I received a sample vial in an Ulta order and thought I wouldn’t like it but I tried it on a whim. I love it! It’s sweet but not cloying. It reminds me of a gummy bear fragrance I had in the late 90’s/ early 2000’s. As it warms with my skin, the fragrance takes on a deeper note. It doesn’t last all day on my skin but I don’t mind reapplying. I’d love to eventually purchase this fragrance.
Olivia F.
Vancouver
I love this perfume! I have a hard time finding a good perfume that smells great but doesn't leave a very strong overwhelming perfume smell. But, this perfume smells wonderful and lasts for awhile and I just love the smell of it and how cute the bottle is. The bottle comes is different convenient sizes and has a little fluff ball attached to it, which is such a nice touch. I love this perfume and wear it everyday! Would recommend!
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
Let’s just say I’m not a huge fan of Ariana Grande or any other sort of celebrity perfumes. I prefer luxury scents like ysl, viktor and rolf, giorgio armani, etc and Ariana does not scream luxury to me whatsoever. However, a friend at work had this and let me use some and then I fell in love. I decided to purchase it and even my boyfriend compliments how good it smells. Honestly it smells like cotton candy to me, but in a good way. It isn’t too sweet or cheap smelling. It’s definitely not my holy grail, but it’s fun and flirty and I like to use it in the summer or for warm nights out or even tossed in my purse if I need it.
winnie h.
Lambertville
This perfume is awesome. It has a fantastic smell that lasts hours. It makes you small like cotton candy. The bottle is easy to hold and holds a lot of perfume for a small bottle. First time using it but i would definitely be a repeat buying. Im not a fan of Ariana Grande or any celebrity perfumes.
Hanna P.
corvallis, OR
This is hands down my favorite perfume to use! It’s smells like candy and sugar and fruit all in a good way. It’s not too sweet like pink sugar but just sweet enough to feel girly and fun. I get so many compliments on this since it lasts all day! If you love sweet scents you need this in your life
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I absolutely love this perfume. I like wearing in the afternoon or at night. It is pricey but still worth is since it lasts as long as I need it to which is usually about half the rest of the day. It reminds me of a cotton candy smell. Overall I recommend this product.
giota b.
I want to buy this perfume . Is it worth it???
Patricia S.
Alpharetta , GA
Does this perfume lasts on you?
Maritza O.
La Porte, TX
I've been wanting to get a new perfume and was curious about how this one smells. Is it too sweet? Does it last long? Is it worth the price?
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
Favourite purfume, I like Ariana Grande SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de Parfum, I brought it yesterday... it smells so good!
🎀 👑.
Bouira
I love to try it tell me about this perfume plz