BY ARIANA GRANDE

SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de Parfum - Playful at heart wrapped in decadent desire. Inspired by Ariana's seductively sweet, fun and sexy personality, unlock your most delightful daydream, flirt with the delicious possibilities and find yourself tickled pink with temptation. A luscious burst of sugar-frosted blackberry and juicy Italian bergamot sparkle with delicious addiction, while velvety layers of crme de cassis, fluffy marshmallow and sexy vanilla blend together to leave a sexy trail.Fragrance Notes:Top (Sweet Addiction) - Sparkling blackberry, Italian bergamot, pearHeart (Delightfully Dangerous) - Jasmine sambac, frangipani, dewy honeysuckleDrydown (Sexy Wink) - Crme de cassis, marshmallow, cashmere woods, sexy vanilla - SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de Parfum see more...

• Favourite purfume, I like Ariana Grande SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de P...2 Answers
  • Ariana Grande SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de Parfum What do you guys th...1 Answers
  • How similar is this to the Ari perfume? 1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Jamie Rose S.
I recently received a sample of this and I didn't have high hopes for it since it is aimed at the younger generation, however as soon as I sprayed it, I was like YASSS giiiiirl! This perfume is one of the best smelling fruity perfumes that I've smelled in a long time. It's a combination of bright sparkling blackberry, pear, jasmine, honeysuckle with a bit of musk as it dries down with marshmallow, sexy vanilla, creme D' cassis and cashmere woods. It make be mistaken as the perfect fruity scent for spring and summer, I can easily see wearing this in the fall by mixing it with deeper fragrances that have a bit more tart to them to counteract the sweetness. Not only is this the perfect scent, but the packaging is absolutely adorable, it's a pretty pastel baby pink with a fluffy round pink detailing attached to the side of the bottle. I think I would buy this just for the bottle! This is easily going to become my everyday perfume and that's okay because it's priced very affordable!
Elizabeth M.
Sweet and sexy smelling perfume. If you are looking for something that says playful, sweet, yet sexy... this perfume is for you. I received this as a gift and I am in love with this scent (and on top of that I am a huge fan of Ariana Grande). It is pretty long lasting and I have gotten so many complements from wearing it. I love the pink Matte bottle with the bunny tail. I need to get one in a travel size so that I can take it with me where ever I go. This is my favorite to go scent. I probably use it everyday. I will definitely repurchase it when I run out.
Vicky C.
Brookfield, IL
Love this scent! It's quickly becoming my new favorite. The main downfall is the packaging. I love the puff ball, but it ends up getting in the way a lot and I oftentimes accidentally spray the perfume directly onto the puff ball instead of its desired location. Ends up being kind of a waste. Would consider a travel size or a rollerball if it doesn't have a puff ball on it!!
Sarah R.
This is such a wonderful perfume! It is sweet without being too sweet. Many ages can wear this. The price is great! I love her original perfume and this one is another hit! The only con is that the bottle is colored and you can't see the liquid. I like to be able to see and know how much liquid I have left, but that is just a personal preference.
Kitty K.
I love this perfume! I am a big fan of sweet and fruity perfumes and this is definitely up my ally. It is very sweet and it actually lasts all day. I don't think it smells like candy but it has some sort of fruity sweet smell which I love. I bought mine from Ulta and it's my first time purchasing this one. Yes I would definitely buy it again.
Chelsea J.
De Pere, WI
I went to Younkers once and just happened to decide to smell the tester, and I loved it, but I didn't buy it...until later when the scent wouldn't get out of my head! I happily went back on my birthday and purchased it for myself. It smells so sweet, literally like candy, and I get so many compliments!
Casey K.
I have been DYING to purchase this perfume. It smells so heavenly and flirty, I constantly have to have to smell my wrist while I'm wearing it. It lasts all day long, and has the perfect amount of "sweetness". I can't wait until payday, because this is the next purchase I am making!!!
Ricky P.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this scent! Sweet, sexy, & flirty. An everyday scent, that clings on to you and stays. Everyone I come across while wearing sweet like candy always compliments me on it. It's for sure a signature scent. Highly suggest you give this smell.
Tuanh L.
I love it! I love the smell, the packaging, the spray. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because the scent doesn't last. I got it at Ulta and it's 1.7oz. However, I probably would get the smallest size next time.
Morgan H.
I really enjoy this perfume. I was looking for something that was sweet smelling but not overpowering and this is perfect! It has a perfect balance of scents and lasts. I also think the packaging is absolutely adorable.
giota b.
I want to buy this perfume . Is it worth it???
Patricia S.
Alpharetta , GA
Does this perfume lasts on you?
Nur A.
How strong is the scent??
Maritza O.
La Porte, TX
I've been wanting to get a new perfume and was curious about how this one smells. Is it too sweet? Does it last long? Is it worth the price?
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
Favourite purfume, I like Ariana Grande SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de Parfum, I brought it yesterday... it smells so good!