Ariana Grande Moonlight by Ariana Grande Eau De Parfum Spray

by Ariana Grande

The sweet-spicy women’s fragrance Ariana Grande Moonlight launched in 2017. This sensuous aroma is the product of the Ariana Grande brand and features a seductive blend of romantic femininity. Irresistible black currant and juicy plum make up the top...

What is the most feminine smelling perfume?
Start your review of Ariana Grande Moonlight by Ariana Grande Eau De Parfum Spray!
Beautiful scent. Sweet, light and airy. Hints of vanilla and coconut. One of my favorites. I wear this one almost everyday.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the overall presentation of the product the scent is sweet but is not too over baring I use this one every day
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this fragrance! I have the whole set! Cute bottle, great smell. I can’t get enough it! ⭐️✨🌙
Athens, TX
Favorite perfume. Great fragrance for anyone who likes to smell sweet without over doing it.
This smelt so feminine in the store too bad they were out of stock at the ulta at my house
Wow! Such a great smell. It stays on you for most of the day. You will have to top it up but a great purchase. The bottle is the perfect size and design. It is good value and for the price you pay it is worth it. This would definitely be a good gift / present to give to someone. Ariana Grande other perfumes are good too but this is much better! Ariana Grande
Leyland
The packaging of this perfume is super cute, I love the bottle design and the little puff ball. I don't think that this perfume is very strong and it has a very blackcurrant sort of scent to it. I wouldn't recommend this perfume as it is not strong and it can barely be smelled. I was disappointed to be honest but I would be up to trying her other perfumes.
I use this perfume every single day. I love it so much, I've gotten endless comments on how good it smells. But be careful not to put to much on, because you might get a headache. But that can also just be me. It smells quite sweet, but in a really nice way. 10/10 would recommend!
This smells soo good i got one as a christmas gift it lasted me a year the design is really cute the box couldn't even throw out because it's just amazing i know that this goes for around 40$ which isn't that bad because the scent is lasting and i love it soo much
Vaughan
Ariana Grande Moonlight by Ariana Grande Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Emma C.
The first perfume I bought of hers. I’d say this one smells a bit more formal to me, not sure why. The scent lasts long and I only spray it twice. I’ve literally had it for 2 years and still have a lot left.