MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerAriana Grande
Limited Edition Sweet Like Candy Eau de Parfum

Ariana Grande Limited Edition Sweet Like Candy Eau de Parfum

by Ariana Grande

Limited Edition SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de Parfum - First at ULTA!Dangerously sweet and oh so irresistible. Indulge with ARIANA GRANDE's Limited Edition SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de Parfum that is sure to make heads turn. For when you are feeling a bit more sassy, dial it up with this RED HOT fragrance the perfect indulgence to treat yourself.Fragrance Notes:Top (Dangerously Sweet) - Juicy red berries, Italian bergamot, pearHeart (Irresistibly Flirtatious) - Red frangipani, jasmine sambac, dewy honeysuckleDrydown (Seductively Tempting) - Sensual musks, liquid amber, crme de cassis, marshmallow, cashmere woods - Limited Edition SWEET LIKE CANDY Eau de Parfum

Does anyone anyone know the scent notes in this perfume?
Ariana Grande Limited Edition Sweet Like Candy Eau de Parfum ? Has anyone bought this product I tried to find it at Ulta and they didn't have it so I was wondering what it smells like to yall?
Start your review of Ariana Grande Limited Edition Sweet Like Candy Eau de Parfum!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
This was a fun release! I love this fragrance so much! It smells super sweet,(but not overpowering at all!) really girly, fun, and just a little bit fruity! And how cute is this limited edition bottle?! 😻 literally obsessed! Ariana Grande Limited Edition Sweet Like Candy Eau de Parfum was a great gift to receive. I definitely would have liked to have repurchased but it was super limited... I feel like it was only out for a REALLY short amount of time. But 12/10 recommend for sure❤️❤️
Jeda A.
Fort Lupton, CO
Ariana Grande Limited Edition Sweet Like Candy Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jeda A.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love it! The packaging is really simple and a pretty matte red. It smells kinda sweet and fresh. 10/10 the mini is easy to carry around and it’s very fashionable!
denisse C.
Ariana Grande Limited Edition Sweet Like Candy Eau de Parfum uploaded by denisse C.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorites from the Ariana collection, as a huge Ariana fan I purchased assuming it would smell the same as the pink bottle but this one has a stronger candy like smell like walking into sweet factory but more luxurious! Love the packaging the red bottle is so cute!
Nicole H.
Anchorage, AK
Absolutely gorgeous packaging and, as always, it smells INCREDIBLE!! I don't think I've found anything from her fragrance line that wasn't awesome, to be perfectly honest. Ariana Grande Limited Edition Sweet Like Candy Eau de Parfum
Logan S.
Salamonia, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Great perfume! I like that it's a little different from the original sweet like candy perfume but tbh they are pretty similar so I don't feel like both are necessary
Roma S.
Floyd
it smells so so so good and is def a bit spicier than the regular sweet like candy in my opinion. i like it better than the original as well! 10/10 i would recommend. it lasts long and i would buy it again for sure.
Elena Y.
Ofallon
This perfume smells absolutely amazing! The scent smells is like the name and it just makes me wanna eat it LOL. i did run out of it because i got the smaller version but if h are looking for a long lasting smell please buy this! Ariana Grande Limited Edition Sweet Like Candy Eau de Parfum
Elise L.
Murrieta, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This perfume is my favorite ❤️ it’s is so feminine, and sweet (obviously) I’ve gotten so many complements on this perfume. It is definitely a fan fave. Buy it if you want to smell sweet and sexy !
Alyssa S.
i love the slc limited edition. it smells very similar to the original but less sweet and stronger. i love it so much and i wish they would continue to sell it :(
Andrea L.
van nuys
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the pink version of this but have not been able to find this one in store. Is it worth buying it online for more than the original price is?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carmenn W.