Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 1 oz uploaded by Melanie L.

BY ARIANA GRANDE

Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray for Women: Luscious fragrance bursting with sparkling fruits and an ultra-feminine floralcy Passionately spun with creamy musks and blonde woods Top Notes: Crispy Pear, Pink Grapefruit, Juicy Raspberry Mid Notes: Soft... see more...

Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 1 oz

Start your review of Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 1 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kennedy W.
Geneva, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a great smell. Not my favorite but I don’t hate it as far as perfumes go. I have a sample so I use it on occasion. I won’t be buying it for myself. Smell is a little strong for my liking. It’s a good smell but just too strong.
Catherine S.
Belgrade
THE MOST SWEETEST PERFUME EVER! My friend bought me this amazing perfume one year ago and I can say that scent is like marshmallows, soft and thin. I am honestly so in love with it 😻😻😻😻
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love love love love this perfume. Got it for Christmas and I'm sad that I'm almost done with it wish it came with more :( I think it worth the price because it has such a great smell to it. Would most likely buy a new one soon
Ayoub b.
Hello I am I love this parfum♥♡♥♡, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :
N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL
City :MEKNES
Zip code : 50040
Country: MOROCCO
Mary S.
Flemingsburg, KY
I got this for Christmas and it has become my new favorite scent. I have rarely worn anything else since. I checked pricing at Walmart and it's very affordable. The scent lasts all day and isn't over-powering.
Jenny N.
Ellenwood, GA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It has. Subtle sweet scent which I like. It’s a pretty bottle and the price is pretty cheap for what you get in my opinion.
Megan H.
Lexington, KY
This is my all time new favorite scent. The bottle is adorable and very Ariana-like. I have never gotten so many compliments on how I smell. I could spray myself in the morning and still get compliments in the late evening! I love the smell and I intend on buying again when I run out of this one!