Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 1 oz uploaded by Melanie L.

BY ARIANA GRANDE

Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray for Women: Luscious fragrance bursting with sparkling fruits and an ultra-feminine floralcy Passionately spun with creamy musks and blonde woods Top Notes: Crispy Pear, Pink Grapefruit, Juicy Raspberry Mid Notes: Soft... see more...

Jenny N.
Ellenwood, GA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It has. Subtle sweet scent which I like. It’s a pretty bottle and the price is pretty cheap for what you get in my opinion.
Ayoub b.
Hello I am I love this parfum♥♡♥♡, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :
N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL
City :MEKNES
Zip code : 50040
Country: MOROCCO
Catherine S.
Belgrade
THE MOST SWEETEST PERFUME EVER! My friend bought me this amazing perfume one year ago and I can say that scent is like marshmallows, soft and thin. I am honestly so in love with it 😻😻😻😻
Mary S.
Flemingsburg, KY
I got this for Christmas and it has become my new favorite scent. I have rarely worn anything else since. I checked pricing at Walmart and it's very affordable. The scent lasts all day and isn't over-powering.
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love love love love this perfume. Got it for Christmas and I'm sad that I'm almost done with it wish it came with more :( I think it worth the price because it has such a great smell to it. Would most likely buy a new one soon
Kennedy W.
Geneva, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a great smell. Not my favorite but I don’t hate it as far as perfumes go. I have a sample so I use it on occasion. I won’t be buying it for myself. Smell is a little strong for my liking. It’s a good smell but just too strong.