Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml

by Ariana Grande

Launched by the design house of Ariana Grande in the year 2015. This floral fruity fragrance has a blend of pear, grapefruit, raspberry, vanilla orchid, rose, lily of the vally, musk, and woody notes.

do you think the same as me? This perfume is for all occasions 😻
Do you like Ariana Grande's perfume
What your favorite perfume smells
Start your review of Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml!
Jennifer S.
Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like the warm and sweetness of this perfume; it's a very wearable, everyday fragrance. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long at all, but for the price it's not bad. I would probably reach for this fragrance when I want something light for work. It's overall very lovely. I think it's a great perfume to start off with if you don't have much of a collection.
Bercelys F.
East Elmhurst, NY
Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Bercelys F.
Merry Christmas from yours truly! 🎄 My sister got me this beautiful perfume from Ariana Grande for Christmas and I absolutely love the bottle omg how cute is it? 😍 I sprayed a little bit on my wrist and I love the sweet scent! I totally recommend it. #fragrance #perfume
Jennifer K.
Springfield, MA
Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Jennifer K.
So I was gifted this perfume for Christmas and I love it! I had previously tried Arianas sweet like candy, thank u next, and God is a woman perfumes and obsessed with all of them so I hinted I wanted this one. Another favorite to add to my collection. This is a sweet sexy perfume. It's soft but still gives off a scent when your around people. I've gotten so many compliments wearing this already. I'm into sweet perfumes and I recommend this one!
claudia L.
Laredo,Tx
Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by claudia L.
I bought this perfume for my daughter for her birthday she wanted it for a long time Ariana Grande perfume and its has a awesome smell for young people my daughter loves Ariana Grande perfume !!!!
Alyssa R.
Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Alyssa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This came in a gift set I purchased and I really like it! It smells sweet, but at the same time it’s not overwhelming. I think these sell for a pretty fair price point compared to other fragrances. The packaging is adorable and doesn’t take up too much space.
Sharon M.
Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Sharon M.
This is a basic fruity floral fragrance with marshmallow. Can be used for both daytime and nighttime wear. Very feminine and girly. This is great for those who love sweet fragrances.
Jennifer V.
The Dalles, OR
Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Jennifer V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this as a Christmas present to myself. I’ve been wanting this perfume ever since I saw the tester at Ulta but I was on a budget plus it was already sold out. I bought it online at Walmart in November but decided that I would wait until Christmas to open it. It was worth the wait because I can finally smell the fruity aromas of crispy pear and pink grapefruit. Since I bought the biggest size, I won’t need to purchase another one for awhile but will buy again once I run out.
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,719 reviews
Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by DINA H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this perfume. I don’t know exactly how to describe it. It’s sweet and kind of flowery. I don’t know my flowers. But I think it would be an appropriate fragrance for both the younger crowd and the more mature ladies. It smells classy and sexy. It would be suitable for both night and day I believe. The bottle is adorable. However the little puff ball gets in the way of spraying sometimes. I would recommend this. The price was about $42 on Amazon. Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
Arriana D.
Hoover, AL
Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Arriana D.
Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Arriana D.
I love all of Ariana Grande’s perfume. This is one of my favorites here. It last so so long and smell doesn’t go away until you wash your clothes or yourself. So so in love!Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
Gianna D.
Patterson
Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Gianna D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite Ariana Grande perfume!! It lasts throughout the day, and it smells so sweet! Whenever I finish a bottle, I end up purchasing another one. Hopefully you purchase one too! Try it out!☺️

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia N.
il y a 6 mois
Hi P. il y a 3 mois
While I love them all, this specific one is the one I regularly use. It’s feminine, sweet not too overwhelming yet very delicate
Habiba B.