Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz

by Ariana Grande

Fragrance notes: Top: Lavender, Pear and Bergamot Heart: Coconut, Praline and Vanilla Orchid Base: Cashmere

Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz

How long lasting is this?
Is the scent strong?
Start your review of Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz!
Glen Ellyn, IL
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is definitely my favorite perfume I've found so far! I absolutely love the sweet smell of this and have had sooooo many compliments. It has such a cute bottle too. I really like that it's not super overpowering, and it's such an addicting smell to me. Love, love, love this!
Vidor, TX
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz uploaded by Yemmy A.
Purchased at: Macy's
happy mothers day this perfume has sweet and citrus notes it is very youthful and I love the bottle it is chic very pretty it comes on a cloud-shaped pedestal I recommend it 100%
Jefferson Cty, MO
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz uploaded by Jessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this perfume, my fiance got it for me today, it smells so good, all day today I caught hints of orange and vanilla. My fiance said he wouldn't have bought this one if he knew the packaging looked cheap but I think it's super cute maybe a tad cheap looking but that doesn't matter. Totally recommend. Only reason I took away a star is because I don't like this one as much as one of her other perfumes but still this one smells amazing.
Bella Vista, AR
1,378 reviews
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Ariana Grande Cloud perfume! The scent is of cotton candy, marshmallows, and vanilla. It’s a light scent but long lasting. It would pair well with wearing a vanilla body lotion. I love the perfume bottle and the cloud holder that you put it in. You will get lots of compliments when wearing this perfume. I highly recommend it!
Oregon City
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz uploaded by Sam E.
I’m obsessed with this perfume. It’s like a vanilla coconut scent with hints of floral.
Bowie, MD
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz uploaded by Diva R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve seen so many good reviews about this fragrance so I decided to give it a try since it doesn’t cost much. It actually shocked me and smells really good. The reference to MFK 540 I don’t smell but it’s still a good fragrance. The packaging is so cute. Glad I gave it a shot💕 Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz
1,335 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
So let me start off by saying I do not follow celebrities and I'm not interested in this perfume just because it was released by Ariana Grande. I actually blind bought this one day on a whim. The top notes are pear, lavender, and bergamot. The heart notes are coconut cream, praline, and vanilla orchid. And the base notes are musk and woods. When I originally smelled it, it smelled really musky (honestly a little dank like someone was smoking a funny cigarette lol) and I was really confused. I put it on and it smelled a lot different on my body. Its soft and I definitely hit on the notes of lavender and slightly on the coconut cream, although it does not really smell sweet. It smells slightly suede like and musky but still well rounded. It's a relaxing smell that isnt too in your face and I honestly think it could be unisex because theres a clean, gentle smell to it. The bottle is also cute. It comes in a little cloud holder. But beware because the bottle does come out. Do not pick this up from the bottle or it will fall out! Overall, it smells pretty good. I usually go for sweeter scents, but this is good too.
Orem, UT
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz uploaded by Rylan B.
LOVE! Very calming and yet noticeable perfume. Can’t go a day without wearing it! One of my fav products from Ariana
Oxnard, CA
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz uploaded by Diana B.
Amazing product! It smells amazing! And it is Lon lasting! The packaging is so cute and so is the bottle!
Clemson
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz uploaded by desiree G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hi all, so I like spritzing myself before bed and I found this fragrance at Walmart! It is the body mist so the longevity will be limited. This will be my out of shower amd gym go to. If you have smelled Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat 540, you may be able to smell the slight similarity. I'd say this could be a reasonable inexpensive dupe for the expensive 540. It's not exact but it's nice for around the house. She is infused with bergamot, vanilla, praline, woodsy notes, coconut, whipped cream, pear, musk and lavender. Check her out!