Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml

by Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande CLOUD is a joyful, new creation inspired by optimism and hope. This dreamy new bottle design stands apart from her existing fragrances. The uplifting and addictive new scent imbues a thoughtful, artistic expression of positivity and happiness from Ariana to her fans.

Everybody says that this is the best Ariana perfume, is this good?
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml does this smell like cotton candy or fake plastic?
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml Many people have mixed thoughts about Ariana Grande’s Cloud perfume. What are your thoughts about it?
Start your review of Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Sturbridge, MA
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Sarah T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this thanks to @morganontherocks (she recommended this to me) and I fell in love instantly. It smells heavenly and two spritz lasts me all day. I’ve already gotten multiple compliments at work when wearing this. I like to combine it with my bare vanilla perfume from Victoria’s Secret and it creates a beautiful combo scent that will have heads turning. I 100% recommend everyone to get this!!!
Atlanta, GA
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Kristy D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely my favorite ! I love this scent ! Very very similar to BR540 !!! Very sweet, fluffy gourmand. I wear this everyday ! The bottle and stand are so cute !!!! You will smell delicious !
Olympia, WA
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by katelyn L.
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by katelyn L.
I can’t decide if I like it or not??? It honestly smells like a generic men’s cologne with marshmallows, cologne and marshmallows definitely different. . It’s interesting. I love the sweetness but I don’t like the cologne part . It reminds me of my favorite wax melt called fireside flurries!!
Allentown, PA
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Danielle D.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is definitely a cute and light scent with also adorable packaging. I was wanting this for a long time but actually ended up being disappointed after purchasing it. The scent fades very quickly throughout the day as you wear it, which is something I try to avoid. Also, for the price, it seems to be a bit expensive for something that has about the same duration as fragrance or body mist. I wouldn’t purchase it again
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: FragranceX
I must say this Cloud parfum is an absolutely great performance for this price tag. It is long lasting and smell so sweet sexy & mixed a bit of floral. Although it’s a stronger sense, make sure don’t put too much. It’s great for gifting to someone in their 20’s. It remind me of Victoria’s Secret.
Sacramento, CA
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Irene W.
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Irene W.
So far, I love this as an everyday scent because it is just a mild, fresh and refreshing scent for me. It’s not overempowering and obnoxious and it’s also great for layering with other fragrances. I could see why this is a hyped product and I will continue to repurchase this. It’s also long- lasting and it stays on my clothes all day! Love it!
Whittier, CA
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Vicky M.
OMG! i received this perfume as a gift and it smells so yummy!! sweet but with a hint of mens cologne.
Ankeny, IA
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Jordyn L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my FAVORITE perfume!! Amazing scent, long lasting, and the bottle is super cute. Definitely recommend for those who love a mixture of sweet and musky. Try it if you can!!
New Milford, CT
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Emily L.
Everywhere I go I get compliments! It smells very sweet- If I had to compare it to something, probably marshmallows, but I promise you that you won't smell childish. My favorite of all time and I can't wait to get the full sized!
oxnard
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Ariani T.
Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Ariani T.
Purchased at: ULTA
1000/10 I honestly don’t like a lot of perfume scents but this is my favorite smell in the whole world. It’s very long wear but it doesn’t have a strong scent that makes you wanna choke.I seriously never get tired of the smell. To me it kind of smells like vanilla cotton candy and a very sweet smell. Personally, I don’t like floral scents so this is the perfect perfume for me.

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mililani, HI
il y a 8 jours
il y a un mois
Jonathon P. il y a 19 jours
It’s a beautiful sweet scent. I find it intoxicating. It projects well, so anyone around you is gonna smell it. And it lasts a very long time. It’s one that I reach for all the time.
il y a un mois
Genevieve L. il y a 13 jours
Awesome and soft scent! Lasts all day. Definitely one I'll be repurchasing.
East Elmhurst, NY
il y a 2 mois
Sabrina E. il y a 2 mois
Hi! So for a while, I have avoided it, since I thought it was overhyped due to its popularity being a clone for a much more expensive fragrance, Baccarat Rouge 540. However, I have grown to like it way more than BR540. Not only is it far more affordable, but it’s sweeter - a key component that I was missing in the BR540. The notes blend together nicely - a combo of lavender, pear, praline, and whipped cream carry out a dream-like sweetness. When it dries down, it settles into a faint woody-musk, very similar to the Bacarrat. All in all, a very worthy inclusion to your wardrobe, if you’re into it. It’s the quintessential “baller on a budget” perfume.
Bogota, Carrera veinticuatro A, numero treinta y tres, setenta y nueve sur.