Ariana Grande Body Mist 236 Ml With Sparkling Fruits Passionately Spun

by Ariana Grande

The luscious and sexy fragrance opens with sparkling fruits and an ultra-feminine floralcy, passionately spun with musks, woods, and an addictive hint of marshmallow. Top Notes: Crispy Pear, Pink Grapefruit, Juicy Raspberry. Middle Notes: Soft Muguet,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ariana Grande Body Mist 236 Ml With Sparkling Fruits Passionately Spun!
Kingsport, TN
Ariana Grande Body Mist 236 Ml With Sparkling Fruits Passionately Spun uploaded by Haley M.
This smell is absolutely delicious, it’s my everyday scent. It lasts forever and isn’t overpowering at the same time. So glad I found this product, will continue to purchase and recommend to people who like sweet by slightly warmer scents if that makes sense.
I loved the perfume but never got round to picking it up again so when I saw this mist on sale I smelt it and immediately bought it's perfect for a day at work it's not too strong would have given it five stars but only downfall is you have to spray quite a bit to get it to last long
This is amazing . The scent is not to strong and it is really sweet and refreshing to smell everyone needs to be ariana grande s amazing product